Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Release

We take a swim and head up some mountainous paths on this one and see some very impressive deeds

EP11 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 9:41 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

We take a swim and head up some mountainous paths on this one and see some very impressive deeds

EP11 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Out into the winter wonderland we go with so much snow we don't know which way to go!

Shout out to Lunea and Stanlee for letting us visit.

EP12 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel.

• Like 1

Spring has arrived and with a distinct spring in his step Scout Two heads off East, helped by Bangers and Mash and some Moonshine!

Woot! Thank you Mira :)

Some not so nice sights are seen... (Not sure what we walked into at the start , Eh Stanlee? lol) and some really awesome sights are seen

EP13 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 2

On his final journey Scout Two see's some amazing sights and places and gets to sit on a Throne of Skulls.

Shout out to Reagor for the company

We will miss you Release. Thank you to everyone we met, who travelled with us, helped us and made these journeys such treasured memories.

We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

EP14 available on our Twitch and You Tube Channel

mL0ewaM.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/16/2022 at 12:49 AM, Josuhacalvert said:

Spring has arrived and with a distinct spring in his step Scout Two heads off East, helped by Bangers and Mash and some Moonshine!

Woot! Thank you Mira :)

Some not so nice sights are seen... (Not sure what we walked into at the start , Eh Stanlee? lol) and some really awesome sights are seen

EP13 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Yuri said you had pass on the gate next to the one you tried (there where you saw Rosetta's Garden house) - but don't worry, all you missed were a few penned champ pets :)

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Josuhacalvert said:

On his final journey Scout Two see's some amazing sights and places and gets to sit on a Throne of Skulls.

We will miss you Release. Thank you to everyone we met, who travelled with us, helped us and made these journeys such treasured memories.

mL0ewaM.jpg

Oh my goodness that throne with the skulls is awesome!!  Everything you see on Release makes me want to go on an extended tour.  Thanks for doing these vids.

• Like 3

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at my deed, I wish I knew you were going to have company with you or I would have opened up permissions more (Sorry Reagor!)  

I've loved watching your streams of Release and seeing everything on the server through a new set of eyes! 

The skull throne was actually designed by a friend as a secret santa gift, so I can't take any credit for that! The deed only took around a month to build, and a little while longer to decorate, since it was planned very well in deedplanner, had all the materials counted with enough spare to allow for rebuilding the same bridge.. 3...maybe 4 times...possibly 5 times... yeah, that hurt lol

• Like 2

No worries Ehizellbob, I saw everything through the brave and devoted Scouttwo.  :)

• Like 3

Really wnjoyed these. Was great seeing all the deeds. Glad you got to Puddlesby!  Wish I'd been there to explain the Spankery!  :)

• Like 4

On 15/10/2022 at 15:49, Josuhacalvert said:

Some not so nice sights are seen... (Not sure what we walked into at the start , Eh Stanlee? lol)

ouch

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 10:20 AM, Josuhacalvert said:

mL0ewaM.jpg

Thank you for showing the rest of the servers how beautiful Release truly is! The players here have put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this server, and your streams really showed that. It was a pleasure to have you here and watch your adventures. Best of luck to Scout Two on whatever server they might end up on next! Feel free to come back any time! Release would love to have you again!

• Like 3