Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Release

Hello Fellow Wurms of Release.

Scout #2 has finally completed his mission on Independence and has now arrived in your lands to explore, visit your deeds, take some selfies and publish pictures of the sights we see and admire. (Oh we removed the nicking and yoinking any decorative ideas we see.... nice)

TBfLBjW.jpg

Anyway we hope to see more of your lands, if our Scout does not perish from being eaten, trapped by staircases, falling off cliffs, being changed into a monster by Wurm Gods or alas drowning or getting imprisoned.

All hazards a Scout has been thoroughly trained to tactically extract themselves from (Or so i’ve been told)

We will announce our presence in Freedom with a Cheery hello o/ before each stream.

We do understand that not everyone wants to interact in our travels and that’s all ok. Feel free to send the Scout a pm just advise so if you do not want to.

Our general rule is if our wave is not answered we will leave you alone and pass on thru.

But I do hope that if we do meet you will say hello.

If we don’t respond immediately it could be that we are experiencing a life threatening situation or frantically *ahem* tactically running away or just lost in the moment taking in the view.

Anyway we hope you enjoy these as much as our dedicated Scouts do and we hope you will join us.

Scout Two Deaths so far

Update - When do we stream? - I stream every Tuesday and Friday around 10:00pm GMT but alternate between the Scouts on different Servers.

You can find the channel on https://www.twitch.tv/josuhacalvert

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 3

Good to see a scout has made their way to release! Where are you starting from?

• Like 1

When will you be doing this? I would love to be online and at my release deeds when you show up. 

• Like 1

Scout Two takes in the views, makes a plan and heads out.

Not sure we got very far though lol

EP1 Available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 4

On 6/27/2022 at 1:27 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

We will be starting at HarvestMoon Lagoon

Feel free to swing by Little Rodentia, its just below Sloping Sands :)

Release

• Like 2

Yay!  You had a look around the Harvestmoon area and Tiki too!  Tiki is where I created alot of the buildings and coloured lights, flags...etc.  I built the Tiki Inn, Tiki Storage, Jolly Sailor Pub, Tiki Games Room, Tiki Lodge, The wooden towers and the big wooden bridge over the water. Zexos's Home, Promethis's workshop, another slate building near by and the meditation hut. Along with some more buildings inside tiki caves. I also put down the pillars too and alot of the roads.  Along with the Wagoner and trader. They are both mine.

That big wooden bridge used to go up to a unfinished castle which I was working on, made in Render.  It was called Heaven's Castle.  But real life got in the way and I found myself leaving wurm.  I destroyed the castle and towers when I went.  Now another user who has made alot of improvements while I've been gone has got the spot. 

NCR's Black Castle is very impressive, eh!  When you get past tiki, you will move towards Harvestmoon Ranch, one of the newer areas but it is quite amazing how much improvements people have made.  You'll see the big pillar which I made soon, in the distance, I bet.

I watched all of your video. Very good. I liked your trip up the top of the wooden tower near Finns place. I've also not been around Wild Coasts area in ages so was good to see what was new over there. 

Vailheim is also apart of the Harvestmoon Area.  Wild Coast is not.  Havestmoon controls the majority of the area and then moves across to the Tiki Side too.

• Like 2

So in this episode we see a lot of Red and are surrounded by Purple and the mischievous bunny is back.

But it was awesome!

EP2 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Shout out to Bunnlose for the food and cotton deilvery and the Epic Stanlee for the rescue!

• Like 3

So Scout Two's journey hits a few snags, but he does bear witness to an amazing magical feet of Epicness!

Shout out to Stanlee.

EP3 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 3

Scout Two heads West and encounters some Mad Bad Bunny magic along the way!

Shout out to Welmari for the tour of Almenly, Lagston for the company and protection and of course Willow 🥕

EP4 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

No link for this one as due to some content it would break forum rules but Twitch channel info is at the start of this thread and YouTube channel link is also there

1ig41B0.jpg

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 3

So we head up a Mountain towards a place called Eagles Nest... i wonder why it's called that.

Massive thanks to Lagston and Willow for clearing a path for us.

EP5 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 2

Hello there!

In episode 4 you visited my deeds, Whispervale and Whisperfell. You checked Whisperfell Castle, but you barely missed a bath house section inside the castle, which was on the second floor behind that one door in the corner. :D You could have had a good time in sauna there. ;) Overall, very nice to see you visit around Release, it's a very beautiful server with very well established and great looking deeds. :) 

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 2

So we see the new stables at Willow's deed, meet Pete, visit Tich's memorial, get attacked by mobs and saved by Willow, visit a Zoo with what im sure are some escaped zoo patrons roaming around and see some pretty cool deco ideas and get a rather cool delivery. Yeah we broke a rule to look cool for this one.

Shout out to Bunnlose for the supplies, Willow for the company and much needed help and Brattygirlsback for the gift 👍

EP6 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 5

So the Scout gets to try out the new armour and axe, see's a lot of Skulls, some Bad Bunny magic, has a new found respect for Willow Trees and some awesome deeds and amazing landscape views.

Shout out to Reagor for the company and protection and welcome back Twoshrubs!

EP7 now available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 5

Glad to join you on your exploration and keeping a scout on his mission, rather than becoming spider food. :) 

• Like 1

So Scout Two heads off in a North (ish) direction to visit some places with the name of Castle in them.

Some amazing sights and deeds are seen,we meet some fellow Wurmians, run away from Trolls and have another quick peek at how the Blood Sands Arena is coming along

Shout out to Yuri and Reagor for the company and protection

EP8 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 3

Scout Two continues his journey around Release heading South from the deed of Kinghts Rest.

Some amazing sights are seen.

Shout out to DaemonDan for the Desert rescue and the wagon ride.

EP9 available on out Twitch and YouTube Channel.

• Like 5

It is wonderful to see all the deeds, creativity and dedication.  Thanks for sharing all the sights of Release. 

• Like 3

I'm so sad I missed your visit! I would have given you the full tour!! It's amazing seeing all these different deeds and areas on Release that I have yet to explore. Not to mention all the other servers. Thank you for doing this! Keep up the good work!

If you happen to swing by the area again, I would love to show you around! there's a lot more to the deed that was missed :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, brattygirl said:

I'm so sad I missed your visit! I would have given you the full tour!! It's amazing seeing all these different deeds and areas on Release that I have yet to explore. Not to mention all the other servers. Thank you for doing this! Keep up the good work!

If you happen to swing by the area again, I would love to show you around! there's a lot more to the deed that was missed :D

Isn't it strange to see part of your deed through a visitor's eyes - things you are used to and kinda don't see anymore may be what catches someone else's eye.  I think he missed our deeds completely, but I know how our own deeds look.  On the other hand, the videos allow me to see what everyone else is doing even if it is just a tiny glimpse, which is very interesting.  I am always amazed at how others put things together or how combining items create new "looks", yet never seem to have enough time to go on many explorations like these myself.  In years to come people will still find inspiration in these streams, or if the graphics of things change then these videos will become historical reference.  Very cool all round!

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Isn't it strange to see part of your deed through a visitor's eyes - things you are used to and kinda don't see anymore may be what catches someone else's eye.  I think he missed our deeds completely, but I know how our own deeds look.  On the other hand, the videos allow me to see what everyone else is doing even if it is just a tiny glimpse, which is very interesting.  I am always amazed at how others put things together or how combining items create new "looks", yet never seem to have enough time to go on many explorations like these myself.  In years to come people will still find inspiration in these streams, or if the graphics of things change then these videos will become historical reference.  Very cool all round!

My deed, Goldwyn Castle, was featured on last weeks scout episode. I also agree it is weird seeing your deed through a visitor's eyes. There is A LOT of stuff that was also missed with my deed, which is fine because there is a lot to the deed. It kind of also makes me look at my deed from a third party point of view and see what things could make the deed flow a bit better. 

Love to see what all my neighbors in the north eastern South Sea area are up to. Namely Brattygirl, Yuri, and Fairyshine. 

• Like 3

The dustbunnies are only barely feral these days due to overfeeding, but it's the puns that'll get you.

• Like 2

So in this episode things start with a calming and relaxing tour, we get dropped off and make our plan and then gets really intresting.

This was one to remember.

Massive thanks to Fraskea, Sandyclaws,Deri, Nirav and Bunnlose.

EP10 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 3