Sign in to follow this  
CalebXephrime

Need to get on top of J17

Hi there,

I had a difficult treasure hunt with 5 clues so far. Basically I already know where it is as this clue is not that difficult:

hfa7UfH.png

Basically it is on top of the high mountain at J17:

vmNfW6G.png

I really would like avoiding to climb it. On the map it looks like there is an entrance from the south, but it is blocked by a vein and not look like a way up. Now I am looking for some help from someone from the Greymead area that might help in either:
1) point me a way up that mountain

2) Maybe knowing the guy that seems to be living there on top

Really any help appreciated to finish this treasure hunt. Maybe someone at Thule knows something?

I live in K17. 

I don't know the best way up, but I'm looking for a project and would be happy to help.

@AjalaThanks for the offer. I still try to avoid building up a huge ramp there (especially just for a treasure hunt) and especially as long as I don't know the person living up there. They might want to be off road :)

@WulfmaerMany thanks for this information. It is very valuable for me. I noticed the deed there and that it blocks some entrance. However the deed looked rather small and non developed, so I was assuming some newb deed. Its good to know that there is a tunnel!

You can always fence ladder your way up there. Shouldnt take long.

Have you checked out this area? 

https://xanadu.yaga.host/#4056,3449

The dead deed was owned by Hondo, who also made the guard tower my map wants me to find, which I'm becoming convinced is at the top of J16. 

There's a mine there, at least partially reinforced. Maybe it leads up? I haven't been able to break into it, however.

I was just able to retrieve the treasure because I was able to contact the owner of the settlement on the top. Many thanks to everyone who assisted me on this hunt!

For everyone who cares about the loot:

gOHJnRr.png

• Cat 1

17 hours ago, CalebXephrime said:

I was just able to retrieve the treasure because I was able to contact the owner of the settlement on the top.

Might be useful to the rest of us in the area if you let us know who that is and how you got up there!

• Like 1