Sign in to follow this  
Soluna

Mission Cleanup

Hello! I am on Pristine and have noticed that my UI for the mission status is showing a lot of FAIL'd missions in the state column, including back to March. I am not positive but perhaps this is keeping them in my state column because I had participated in them? I compared with others in my alliance and they are not seeing nearly as many as I am.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

BaiLh7E.png

For context, this is my current mission listings on Pristine.

tsUM8LI.png

This information is client sided, and thus only includes missions you were logged in for. 

That's why it will be different to others 

Thanks Archaed, that explains the differences in the listing. Since it is client side, is there a file I need to edit to remove the missions that are listed as N/A under expired? Some of them are from months ago so it would seem that between server resets and patches, they would've been cleaned up automatically if that normally occurs, unless it is on a longer interval between clean ups. :)

Thanks again for your time and direction! Have an awesome day!

On 6/22/2022 at 6:13 AM, Archaed said:

This information is client sided, and thus only includes missions you were logged in for. 

That's why it will be different to others 

True but do we Really have to have all those listings for Fails? Honestly they serve no purpose.