Sign in to follow this  
Vannin

Cave Bug Corpses too "Large"

Can only fit one cave bug corpse into a raft whereas 3 or 4 corpses of much larger (and heavier) creatures can fit into a raft.

Hi Vannin, I've tested this both on live and the test server and was able to fit more than one cave bug corpse into a raft :) 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Majelika said:

Hi Vannin, I've tested this both on live and the test server and was able to fit more than one cave bug corpse into a raft :) 

Strange, I shall try it again. *Sharpens axe*

On Pristine. Empty raft, won't take a cave bug still. Tried it in a cart, in inventory and on the ground. Tried several rafts.

[22:46:20] You drop a small raft.

[22:46:33] A small, very rudimentary raft that can be dragged by one person in the water. It is made from pinewood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 34.4905, Dam: 0.0.

[22:46:33] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Va.n.n'.

[22:46:48] The corpse of aged scared cave bug will not fit in the small raft.

Animal conditions, such as scared, greenish, or champion, can cause the corpse to be significantly larger than normal.

28 minutes ago, Shydow said:

Animal conditions, such as scared, greenish, or champion, can cause the corpse to be significantly larger than normal.

Yes that's what I thought when I first had the problem, but I'm pretty sure one of the bugs was "normal". I could be wrong

All the ones I have atm are "scared". I can fit 15 of them into an empty large cart, I can carry 13 of them with all my regular inv and equipment, but can't fit a single one in a raft. They all weigh 19.28, not a lot and they're definitely not as big as the hell scorpius.

Could just be a bug with "scared" bugs, but for me it's not something that can just be put down to Wogic. 😜