Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 21-JUN-22

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

that's gardening action, it's not foraging/botanizing, intended.. you might have accidentally done the cooking.. cook or prepare rare meal or something like that.. I imagines.. bulk cooking of some sort will quickly kill it..

a lot of players hate grinding and bulk grind, can only wish them happy panfilling for that one

--edit

on 2nd thought... this might be good to be included into the goal.. as harvesting planters, unless it's intentional to have limit of only 3 options bound to seasons for harvesting

*who knows*

How would cooking result in a rare fresh herb?

On 6/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, Katrat said:

Yes I know but I thought the whole point of these new journals was that they are supposed to be geared more toward players chosen styles and lock picks are pointless on PVE. But yes I will have to content myself with waiting for those ever more elusive rares to finish this tier.

The main idea, i assume, is to get you to grind a bit of locksmithing. Which isn't useless on pve. Ql-locking your bulk storage is amazing, which I recommend you to try out.

You have to create 1 (one single) "useless" item by using a not useless skill. Oh no...

Seriously, there are actual issues to complain about. Plenty of them too. This isn't one of them.

But then again, this not being an actual issue is just my opinion. If you legit think having to create 1 useless item (which requires 1 crafting action) using a not useless skill is an issue, then I guess you're free to have that opinion. But I also feel that I will have the freedom to laugh at you for having that laughable opinion if you do choose to have it.

Edited by Borstaskor

On 6/27/2022 at 6:42 AM, Borstaskor said:

The main idea, i assume, is to get you to grind a bit of locksmithing. Which isn't useless on pve. Ql-locking your bulk storage is amazing, which I recommend you to try out.

You have to create 1 (one single) "useless" item by using a not useless skill. Oh no...

Seriously, there are actual issues to complain about. Plenty of them too. This isn't one of them.

But then again, this not being an actual issue is just my opinion. If you legit think having to create 1 useless item (which requires 1 crafting action) using a not useless skill is an issue, then I guess you're free to have that opinion. But I also feel that I will have the freedom to laugh at you for having that laughable opinion if you do choose to have it

Considering I have a over a dozen skills in the 80-90 range and 136 titles I'd have to say I do not have an issue with skill grinding. Including skills many others refuse to grind because they find them pointless. Which is there choice and unlike some I will not childishly berate and mock them for it. At any rate the issue here in Not the grind as you in your opinion insist it's the uselessness of the particular grind on PVE and the resulting multitude of useless items it would generate. Which has already been explained in this thread. As for scale of issues, no it's not up there with many other issues but even the little ones can have an effect on improving game play. And that is the point after all. Plus they are often much easier for the devs to quickly implement. As for your childish mocking well, that pretty much speaks for itself. ;)

Sign in to follow this