Sign in to follow this  
Serzane

Cadence Community Map Proposal

I vote no for the simple reason that it should be the deed owners right to choose, not have the decision made for them.  The deed owner has paid real money for that plot of virtual land and the op-out option is far different than an op-in option.  

I also sympathize as someone who has spent hours lost in the forest, looking for the way home deed names would have been very useful.  

The other side of me would like to see all the deeds on the map so I could watch all the hoarders rush to fallen deeds and fight over whatever scraps are there.  I have seen players sit for days waiting for a deed to fall and one even brought a knarr to an inland deed to load and hoard all he could.  I think some of the fights could be fun!  🍿🍿🍿    

Edited by Tukodama

1 hour ago, HawkHawk said:

I don't think anyone is pretending to vote in favor on behalf of the whole community, this is a proposal which means its inviting discussion, not forcing a specific decision either way.

No, he clearly stated that after getting results that he was happy with, he would try to convince the creator of the map to change the rule.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:44 PM, Serzane said:

I know the folks who are updating the Cad Community maps are a bit overwhelmed at the moment fixing the highway system information. While I was intending to hold this thread open for some time, perhaps based on the positive responses so far to an "opt out model" vs the no's...a compromise to the highway system would accomplish what is necessary in and of itself.  i think I'll still wait for more to weigh in since the map folks are busy and then revisit this thought since its a pretty good suggestion.

1 hour ago, HawkHawk said:

New Players - If new players were to view the community map this would be much more inviting when it comes to allowing them to find a new spot to build, obviously it may not be 100% up to date but they can see a spot they can aim for rather than wandering around for hours and probably not picking a particularly good spot when they finally do find one.

I think if developers wants people to know exactly where they are, they would implemented that option in game. One of unique experience that new player get is a navigation in wurm world.

1 hour ago, Lisimba said:

Think about it. You aren't respecting the desire of other people to build a complete map of the server because of a perceived benefit it brings you not to be mapped. We can't both get what we want. That's why this discussion exists. Framing this as who respects what is meaningless.

My goal is to keep my right to have my privacy on public map. Your goal is to get what you want, ignoring the fact that other people may have the opposite opinion.

Go look in the testing threads.

If you want to convince other people, than better not send them to search in thousand topics, but link exactly developers answer. This also shows do you respect your opponents or not

And since you don't gain anything but a false sense of privacy, but the community gains a lot from having a good map, that brings me down on the side of mapping everything.

I sure you can't speak for all community. What they want and what they think. Unless you ask all and everyone of >600 players in wurm. And using words "false sense of privacy" shows that you already don't respect other people opinion.

"Not lost in the woods" is a grabbag that itself contains thousands of reasons. Think of all of the gameplay that doesn't involve sitting on a deed. I listed a bunch in my previous post.

Funny that your "Not lost in the woods" can be "a grabbag that itself contains thousands of reasons". But concerns of other people about privacy you simply bowls down to "not want to be raided". That's again shown that you don't respect other people opinion

The forum is just where it's organized. The maps are a player run resource. The rules for them are player made, and can be changed by the same players.

No you are wrong. As long as this map publishing on official forum and advertising through it, map creators must follow game and forum rules. If it was your private community map that wasn't mentioned in any way here, you can mark whatever you want.

It means they don't want to be findable via a highway marker, which is itself probably something that should be removed, at least on PvE servers.

Therefore, if something does not suit your vision, you will ignore it or try to delete it. Game rules says that GM and moderators decided how players should act in game and on forum. And they said that only mayor can add deed to the map.

1 hour ago, DzhoDzhok said:

I think if developers wants people to know exactly where they are, they would implemented that option in game. One of unique experience that new player get is a navigation in wurm world.

The community map doesn't tell you exactly where you are. It only allows you to figure out exactly where you are, based on landmarks and terrain features and tile types and so on. This is very similar to how you navigate in the real world, before GPS existed.

My goal is to keep my right to have my privacy on public map. Your goal is to get what you want, ignoring the fact that other people may have the opposite opinion.

That's an attempt at framing it so it looks like I'm being selfish about it. So let's reword it:

My goal is to have a good, detailed map that benefits lots of players (including me, obviously) via a community effort that encourages cooperative gameplay, encouraging people to go out and contribute by finding new landmarks and updating existing ones, tracking a living, breathing ingame world. The sort of thing that really makes an MMO and MMO. Your goal is to sabotage this effort out of a misguided belief that you're invisible if nobody says your deed's name out aloud.

Obviously also a fairly biased way of putting it, but I think it's still closer to reality.

Neither of us is ignoring the fact that other people have another opinion on how to go about it. We just disagree on which reasons weigh heavier.

If you want to convince other people, than better not send them to search in thousand topics, but link exactly developers answer. This also shows do you respect your opponents or not

Fair enough. I figured everyone knew where the testing threads were but that's not necessarily the case.

Note that what I claimed was this: "There is zero chance the developers didn't have the community maps in mind when making the treasure update. They provided a map dump of the test server, which was frequently referred to in the testing threads. People discussed how it would be easier on live."

The map dump is in the first post of the first thread. You can find it referred to in the various screenshots. People discussed the maps, for example Finn's quote "Sure, we'll quickly have community map of guard towers on live", elentari's "Aye...honestly I don't see how this can be done without using map dumps or player made maps.", LadyCygnet: "Navigating with a map and a compass is well and dandy, but on every map I've ever had in meatspace, the cities are marked and the highways have names/numbers." and so on.

I sure you can't speak for all community. What they want and what they think. Unless you ask all and everyone of >600 players in wurm.

I've not claimed to speak for everyone. I speak for me.

And using words "false sense of privacy" shows that you already don't respect other people opinion.

I respect your opinion in the sense that I engaged with you about it, and explained what I thought about it, and why I thought this. But respecting your opinion does not mean I have to defer to it, especially when I think it's detrimental to the game.

Funny that your "Not lost in the woods" can be "a grabbag that itself contains thousands of reasons".

We've listed probably a dozen of the things from that grabbag by now.

But concerns of other people about privacy you simply bowls down to "not want to be raided".

Being worried about raiders is the only concrete reason I've seen so far, apart from "I just don't want to" which I don't count as a reason. And we discussed why this would make little to no difference for the raiders. Feel free to list more so we can actually discuss them.

That's again shown that you don't respect other people opinion

Like above, respecting an opinion doesn't mean you have to go with it.

No you are wrong. As long as this map publishing on official forum and advertising through it, map creators must follow game and forum rules. If it was your private community map that wasn't mentioned in any way here, you can mark whatever you want.

I linked the official rules thread, and I did not see anything in there prohibiting sharing locations.

Therefore, if something does not suit your vision, you will ignore it or try to delete it. Game rules says that GM and moderators decided how players should act in game and on forum. And they said that only mayor can add deed to the map.

The rule that says only a mayor can add the deed to the Cadence map was set by the map maker, as a player, and only applies to the Cadence map. It is not an official game or forum rule. Both the Harmony and Melody maps already are opt-out, because the people that maintain them have decided so. This is allowed, and leads to much better maps there, showing the obvious benefits of such a policy. The maintainer of the Cadence map can (at their discretion) change their rules, too. Or someone could start a new map with different rules, and post them on the forums, and they'd still be within the game and forum rules.

If something does not suit my vision, I try to change it. And in this case that means I explain why I think everything should be on the maps.

7 hours ago, Lisimba said:

The community map doesn't tell you exactly where you are. It only allows you to figure out exactly where you are, based on landmarks and terrain features and tile types and so on. This is very similar to how you navigate in the real world, before GPS existed.

With current high density of deeds and if all deed will be marked, map will tell exactly where you are. And new player instead of exploration experience will have travel between deed A to deed Z experience at best.

My goal is to have a good, detailed map that benefits lots of players (including me, obviously) via a community effort that encourages cooperative gameplay, encouraging people to go out and contribute by finding new landmarks and updating existing ones, tracking a living, breathing ingame world. The sort of thing that really makes an MMO and MMO. Your goal is to sabotage this effort out of a misguided belief that you're invisible if nobody says your deed's name out aloud.

You're lying about my goal and your goal.

Your goal:

Get complete map with low/no effort from your side. If you really want to "encourages cooperative gameplay, encouraging people to go out" then instead of waisting your time here log in to the game, ask mayors of deeds in chat to contribute to the map, tell  them about "breathing ingame world". But, please don't lie to them, and explain people what positive and negative events that could brings.

My goal:

I never said that i against  community map or i "belief that you're invisible if nobody says your deed's name out aloud". I said many time that "there can be a thousands reasons for people to not want their deed be on  community map". And if that reason doesn't looks important to you or even look silly, it doesn't means that they are not important to them or and their opinion can be ignored. I have my own reasons.

Put your efforts to the map. Go travel, find deeds, FIND OWNERS of the deeds, ASK THEM do they want to be on community map. I myself have already put a lot of effort into this map, building roads, tunnels, canals, bridges and marking them on the map. But i never mark any deed without asking people. And by the way all of neighbors knows about that map, but only half of them want to be there. And if they don't use forum doesn't mean that you can ignore them.

The map dump is in the first post of the first thread. You can find it referred to in the various screenshots. People discussed the maps, for example Finn's quote "Sure, we'll quickly have community map of guard towers on live", elentari's "Aye...honestly I don't see how this can be done without using map dumps or player made maps.", LadyCygnet: "Navigating with a map and a compass is well and dandy, but on every map I've ever had in meatspace, the cities are marked and the highways have names/numbers." and so on.

Map dump doesn't show deeds, deeds names and owners name. Please, show me, where developers says that "by posting this map we allows anyone mark any deed without permission". 

And this people are not developers. They regular members of forum. The fact that they share your opinion doesn't make your wish to ignore other opinions right.

I've not claimed to speak for everyone. I speak for me.

12 hours ago, Lisimba said:

And since you don't gain anything but a false sense of privacy, but the community gains a lot from having a good map, that brings me down on the side of mapping everything.

Strange. You've made it clear on behalf of the community that it will have a lot to gain. You even try to speak on my behalf about a "false sense of privacy". How about part of community that would be upset, angered that someone decide for them without asking?

8 hours ago, Lisimba said:

Being worried about raiders is the only concrete reason I've seen so far, apart from "I just don't want to" which I don't count as a reason. And we discussed why this would make little to no difference for the raiders. Feel free to list more so we can actually discuss them.

Any reason as good as your "i want complete map". Even "i just don't want to". Players have right to play the game how they want. And since this map on official forum, it part of the game in some way.

I linked the official rules thread, and I did not see anything in there prohibiting sharing locations.

But it says that you should be respectful. And respect means that if people don't want their deed be added to the map without their permission, you can't add deed without permission.

The rule that says only a mayor can add the deed to the Cadence map was set by the map maker, as a player, and only applies to the Cadence map.

And this rule was added because people have already spoken out against the willful addition of deeds to the map without their consent. Not because map creator suddenly decided to make different rules for different servers. It doesn't matter what happens on Harmony or Melody maps. On Cadence people decided that only mayor can add deed.

If something does not suit my vision, I try to change it. And in this case that means I explain why I think everything should be on the maps.

In other words, you don't care that people may have opposite opinions and you just do whatever you want. This is the exact definition of selfishness. Ignoring other people's opinions for the sake of your own desires.

And to be honest, I've already spent a lot of time explaining the basics of social behavior. That you can't be selfish. That people may have the opposite opinion. That they are not obliged to explain to you the reasons for their decision.

But every time you just twist what I say. And you put your opinion above the opinions of all other players. Our conversation has already begun to go in circles. I have to repeat the same thing over and over again. That's why I stop replying to your posts. But I will continue to defend the right of the players to decide for themselves how to dispose of information about their own deeds.

Okay, major news update.

I have spoken to the volunteer that maintains the Cadence Community Map, and he has agreed to a compromise change pending further discussion through this coming Monday.  HOPEFULLY, this compromise addresses concerns expressed here.

There are TWO Parts.

1.  If you have connected to the highway system on Cadence, this will act as an opt in to the map, HOWEVER you still may opt out.

2,. If you are not connected to the highway system on Cadence, it will remain as opt-in.

PLEASE feel free to weigh in on this compromise prior to this Monday when it will go into effect on Cad, unless someone comes up with a seriously compelling argument otherwise.  What this compromise addresses specifically:  If you wish for your deed to remain hidden, you can.....even if you connect to the highway system.  While there are many ways to secure your stuff from being looted one day after you let your deed lapse, this still address those who want to play as much of a Ted Kasinsky style game as possible.

Please also note, that the Community Map is maintained by a volunteer and it is separate from the official game of Wurm.  I would not expect that highway connected deeds will all appear on the map overnight as maintaining the map is a lot of work, and volunteers have a reasonable expectation to enjoy Wurming as well.  Also, there is no need to report highway connected deeds in the pinned Community Map thread if you are not the Mayor.  If a Mayor of a highway connected deed is online at the time of being added to the map, they will of course be asked first.

I truly hope that this compromise is amenable to most of those who posted here.  if you objected to opt out in any form, you WILL NOT be added to the map, it's considered that you have already opted out.  If a mistake is made, please don't hammer the map volunteer, they will absolutely correct things immediatley.

Hopefully this compromise will improve the Cad experience for all.

Thanks for the lively discussion, carry on.

Serz

(edit for bold font)

Edited by Serzane
removed some unnecessary commentary for brevity

48 minutes ago, Serzane said:

Okay, major news update.

I have spoken to the volunteer that maintains the Cadence Community Map, and he has agreed to a compromise change pending further discussion through this coming Monday.  HOPEFULLY, this compromise addresses concerns expressed here.

There are TWO Parts.

1.  If you have connected to the highway system on Cadence, this will act as an opt in to the map, HOWEVER you still may opt out.

2,. If you are not connected to the highway system on Cadence, it will remain as opt-in.

PLEASE feel free to weigh in on this compromise prior to this Monday when it will go into effect on Cad, unless someone comes up with a seriously compelling argument otherwise.  What this compromise addresses specifically:  If you wish for your deed to remain hidden, you can.....even if you connect to the highway system.  While there are many ways to secure your stuff from being looted one day after you let your deed lapse, this still address those who want to play as much of a Ted Kasinsky style game as possible.

Please also note, that the Community Map is maintained by a volunteer and it is separate from the official game of Wurm.  I would not expect that highway connected deeds will all appear on the map overnight as maintaining the map is a lot of work, and volunteers have a reasonable expectation to enjoy Wurming as well.  Also, there is no need to report highway connected deeds in the pinned Community Map thread if you are not the Mayor.  If a Mayor of a highway connected deed is online at the time of being added to the map, they will of course be asked first.

I truly hope that this compromise is amenable to most of those who posted here.  if you objected to opt out in any form, you WILL NOT be added to the map, it's considered that you have already opted out.  If a mistake is made, please don't hammer the map volunteer, they will absolutely correct things immediatley.

Hopefully this compromise will improve the Cad experience for all.

Thanks for the lively discussion, carry on.

Serz

(edit for bold font)

Since this map using official forum thread, taking information on official forum and want to use one of the game mechanic (highways), you can't say that it "separate from the official game of Wurm".

When people connecting to highway system they follow game rule and mechanic. And they doesn't says that by building this highway you agreed to publish location of your deed  on official forum. More than that people have option to hide their deed from public list. So that they can have benefits from that game mechanic, and still hide their location. This action straight and clear message that they don't want to reveal their location. But once again you don't give a sh*t about other people wishes.

That's not a compromise. In some way it even worse.

If you will do this "If a Mayor of a highway connected deed is online at the time of being added to the map, they will of course be asked first." - then that's the point of that "opt-out"? Why not just remove this highway idea and ask EVERY time before you want to act against something that don't belong to you? I assuming because no one will never ask anyone and will just post all deeds on highway to add list.

• Like 1

Taking information from official sources does not make you an official source of information. In other words, the community map is not in any way an official Wurm publication.

As was said in the post that you quoted anyone who's objected to the idea of opt-out is assumed to have opted out, meaning that their information will not be added to the map.

This is a long way from the dystopian picture you're apparently trying to paint.

• Like 8
  • Cat 1

1 hour ago, Sheffie said:

As was said in the post that you quoted anyone who's objected to the idea of opt-out is assumed to have opted out, meaning that their information will not be added to the map.

This statement is valid only if playres knew about map and that idea. But if players don't visit forum often or even never was here, or don't play right now, thay will be added anyways no matter what they think about that idea.

• Like 1

With the full force of the convictions of my beliefs and dismay... allow me to clearly voice: "no thank you.  I humbly petition Code Club AB (formerly known as Oneto free AB) to review this situation and please reconsider any cooperative efforts that in any way make this change possible.  Let this stand on record as my clear position...

Spoiler

I offer no debate and no rebuttal. This is just a declaration of position and request. In here there is no argument or counter=argument.  
Replies to this will receive no more and no less than the following:  "Position Remains As Stated in My First Post and Reaffirmed Upon this Day/."

If this is for those that want their settlements displayed beyond the hwy system.... then the onus and effort should be on those that want it and not adding any additional necessary action for those that are ok with the current status quo.   No game or virtual world should allow maintaining the boundaries of my privacy to be an "opt out" decision.   

A player on the highway system that wants more publicity for the place they paid currency for...fine..opt-in.  

If the democratic Head
of the settlement wishes more visibility for their deed, then allow them the option to proffer an opt-in vote for citizens. They put currency in their democratic settlement then let the "demos" vote on It'.   

(Rhetorical) And who thinks it is a good idea for me to say I do not want to be on the map when I am not on the map now?   Why would anyone wish me to declare this is a deliberate decision?  If the community wants more places on the map, then they can non-invasively find ppl that like being on the map.  The community map is mentioned in game in CA Help and forum posts enough to reasonably conclude that many players will discover that the map is available. 

I wish to interact as i choose under the governance of the wurm online eula and rules of the game NOT incur any additional needed actions for me to keep the status quo as of 24June2022.

That means the the Community Map is a third party program which separate from the official game of Wurm.

9 hours ago, Serzane said:

There are TWO Parts.

Any Opt-out rule involved mean people can making decision for other people without concerning what the people actually think no matter the people agree to appear on a third party map or not.
Is it possible that everyone on highway also want to be on a third party map?
Group A want to connect to highway also aware it means to agree to appear on a third party map. Act as an Opt-in rule to upload their deed.
Group B want to connect to highway but clueless about it also means to agree to appear on a third party map or not. Act as an Opt-out rule to upload their deed
That means people can make decision to upload the connected highway system deed for others act as Opt-out rule because u are not concerning whether the mayors aware the connection to the highway also mean to agree to appear on a third party map or not, unless there is a name list to distinguish who belongs to Group A and Group B. 

Edited by Coach

I opt out for all deeds mayored by any previous, current of future toons belonging to me.

It is incumbent on you the map maker to establish a personal opt in per deed prior to listing any deed mayored by any previous, current of future toons belonging to me on your map.

Further, no response must ALWAYS signify an automatic opt out and inclusion on the Highway system on Wurn cannot, does not and can never be indicitive of an opt in UNLESS that option is included within the Wurm Online Game itself.

(edited for typo)

Edited by Unfortunate

50 minutes ago, Unfortunate said:

UNLESS that option is included within the Wurm Online Game itself

That option already present in Wurm Online Game

111.png

And by the way by default your deed is hide. You need manually turn on this option. So we make conclusion that developer admit right of player to decide by themself what to do with information about their deeds.

I forbid publishing any information regarding the deeds of all my characters without my consent. Consent can only be a post on the forum on behalf of this character.

If such information about any of the deeds belonging to any of my characters is published without my consent, then I will seek the management of the game to take action against the offender.

Edited by DzhoDzhok
  • Like 1

By participating in a multiplayer game, I feel that you are opening yourself up to a certain amount of discovery by other players. This is especially the case when you connect yourself to a highway system, which is a game mechanic that is designed to allow players to more easily find villages.

That said, community maps are exactly as the name implies: run by the community. Wurm Online staff do not moderate these outside of the standard game rules provided. There is nothing here that violates those rules, therefore there is nothing to moderate.

• Like 12
  • Cat 1

43 minutes ago, Keenan said:

This is especially the case when you connect yourself to a highway system, which is a game mechanic that is designed to allow players to more easily find villages.

Game mechanic also provide opportunity to hide your deed from the list of highway system.

We not asking to forbid community map, we tell that other people should ask us first do we want to be on that map or not.

This community map run by official Wurm Online team members, so it hard to tell that Wurm Online staff has nothing to do with it. Yes, your staff using third party software, but same applies to this forum. You use Invision community engine for it, but obviously you didn't create it but you admit this is official forum.

When i connected my deed to the highway system, i followed the game rules to make it right. I also read the community map topic. And first post written by Wurm Online team member says "DO NOT POST DEEDS THAT AREN'T YOURS OR HAVE APPROVAL TO POST BY MAYOR." But now someone who has nothing to do with Wurm's staff wants to change this rule to suit their desires. Since i didn't sign for that i think i can freely disconnect my deed without making any bypass, because rules doesn't mean anything now.

Am i right?

But, please, don't answer "Yes" or "No" "because you in charge and said so". If we want to keep community healthy, i think we deserve to know reason and logic behind your decision.

Edited by DzhoDzhok

20 minutes ago, DzhoDzhok said:

This community map run by official Wurm Online team members, so it hard to tell that Wurm Online staff has nothing to do with it. Yes, your staff using third party software, but same applies to this forum. You use Invision community engine for it, but obviously you didn't create it but you admit this is official forum.

the comunity map is not run by any staff members, this and some other maps are hosted by yaga who happens to be a volunteer staff member, but its currently run by 1 player with a little help from me, neither of us are staff members.

if a chat moderator auctions something on the forums that is also not an "official game auction"

Edited by Tpikol
  • Cat 1

4 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

the comunity map is not run by any staff members, this and some other maps are hosted by yaga who happens to be a volunteer staff member, but its currently run by 1 player with a little help from me, neither of us are staff members.

First page, first post was created by official Wurm Online member, so that they have responsibility for that map. Doesn't matter that they allow you to help them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DzhoDzhok said:

No, Wurm Online staff have nothing to do with the map, and never have. It is not hard to tell that Wurm Online staff have nothing to do with it. Divorce the idea of it being some officially hosted thing, it is not.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

I would like to put into perspective the need for deeds to be shown on the community map. Deeds that are opted out are plotted via annotations on many players in-game maps already thus plotting exactly where your deeds are regardless of whether you want it plotted or not. I don't see a reason to hide your deed on the map.

With the new treasure maps they send you near the village of "Your Village Name Here". or the Ruins of "Old Deed Name Here". This not only helps the community as a whole but also doesn't hurt you as a player by having your deed shown on the map. 

By saying you don't want your deeds plotted on the community map on the forums doesn't stop your deed from getting plotted out and shared with the community. I plot every deed on my server because it helps keep track of things. Learn to be a team player rather than someone who wants to complain about things that better the community as a whole. 

My personal opinion is that there should not be a Opt In or Opt Out option that if you found a deed your deed gets added to the community map. We already have all the information of when a deed was founded and disbanded with Niarja. There's no harm in people knowing where your deed is either. 

6 minutes ago, DzhoDzhok said:

First page, first post was created by official Wurm Online member, so that they have responsibility for that map. Doesn't matter that they allow you to help them.

the first post wast created a volunter who is also not involved in the map anymore but even if they were  that  has nothing to do with it being official.

4 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

the first post wast created a volunter who is also not involved in the map anymore but even if they were  that  has nothing to do with it being official.

222.png

Text under avatar says that he is a Senior Forum Moderator. And from the Forum rules we know that moderators are part of Wurm Online staff. Here, read the rules:

I even link to you a list of official Wurm team. And he is there

• Like 1

like i said Gawain is not involved in the map anymore, but even if he was, that means nothing.

here is a horse being sold by someone who is also on that staff members list 

does that make it an official wurm online endorsed auction? obviously not. i have read the rules and understood them for many years, you clearly dont.

Edited by Tpikol

Hey @DzhoDzhok, there have already been multiple actual official Wurm Online staff members in this very thread telling you that the Community Map is Community run, and the Community Map NOT official, the Community Map is NOT run by Wurm staff, and all other variations. There's nowhere else to go on that subject. 

So, now, how does this tie back into the changes for the Cadence community map?

• Like 2

I support a opt in - first - system. 

The system I support is GOBLIN CERTIFIED. 

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

2 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

like i said Gawain is not involved in the map anymore, but even if he was, that means nothing.

So i provide you an evidence that you are wrong, and in return you tell me that game rules "means nothing"? Solid argument.

That's your problem (people who want mark everything). Behind your arguments no logic or rules, only disery to get want you want, despite other people opinion.

And behind our arguments are logic, rules and norms of social behavior.

• Like 1

Folks, the argument about whether community maps are official or supported has been answered, and there's no reason to continue it here.  As Keenan pointed out, community maps are for and by the community, and have no official involvement, even if staff members choose to participate in a personal capacity.  Please move on.

The moderation team will be removing further arguments in this vein.

Pandalet (LFM)

• Like 7
  • Cat 2