Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Horse mash recipes to boost horse speed / strength

My brother had this cool suggestion, and I thought you might like to check it out! :) 

Just like we Wurmians can use different recipes to obtain affinities, why not let us feed up our mounts with appropriate warm mash to prepare them for the day's work?

Some ideas:

(Chaff = chopped mixed grass or hay)

Mashed sugar beet + chaff + oats = increased speed boost (large boost for short time mounted or hitched)

Mashed sugar beet + chaff + barley = general increased speed (small boost for longer time mounted or hitched)

Mashed sugar beet + chaff + wheat (bran) = boost health (recover from disease) + healing recovery -thanks to @Sheffie

Mashed sugar beet + chaff + rye  = boost strength (can climb higher slopes mounted or hitched)

This energy-packed food would be good for any of the horse family:  horses, hell horses, unicorns, donkeys and mules.

I am sure you will have lots of other ideas for recipes!

Check out these other great threads on the subject of animal foods!

Spoiler

Edited by Muse
  • Like 5

only question i have is what skill these recipes would be tied too, would it be husbandry or cooking ...maybe a little of both?

• Like 1

Definitely a brilliant suggestion! Would actually give purpose to grains in game since I usually don't do baking anyway. 

• Like 1

I'd rather give taming a boost with grooming or w/e action, right now the skill is useless for other than breeding champs to sell and play-zoo-keeper

• Like 1