Sign in to follow this  
elentari

[FIXED] Basic training Nature - Find foraging and botanizing items

This journal step says you need to foraged for cocoa beans which no longer can be foraged. If you do forage for them you get Cacao beans which do not count for goal.

This step is atm impossible to do. 

• Like 2

The mouseover indeed says "Find cocoa beans, nutmeg, nettles, and sassafras". But at least here, the goal completed, prolly at one of the botanized items. So it probably is not impossible to do unless that changed, the mouseover needing update though, also being checked whether foraging can contribute to that goal now that the last foraging exclusive is gone with the coffee update.

I've noted several items that say 'and' but should be 'or.'

The entry for Find 100 foraging AND botanizing items itself should be 'or' for example.  Finding either counts toward the goal.

Mine is stuck at 75% simply because I can't forage for the last item, since you can't actually get it anymore.  You don't get  "cocoa beans" from foraging. You get "cacao beans". 

Different item with different ID. Goal is impossible atm to do. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ekcin said:

The mouseover indeed says "Find cocoa beans, nutmeg, nettles, and sassafras". But at least here, the goal completed, prolly at one of the botanized items. So it probably is not impossible to do unless that changed, the mouseover needing update though, also being checked whether foraging can contribute to that goal now that the last foraging exclusive is gone with the coffee update.

Get an alt and try to do the goal and see what I mean if you dont believe me.  

Or go to the test server and see. 

Edited by elentari

Hello, thank you for reporting, I have added it to the list :) 

• Like 1