Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Add Old PMK Skins from EPIC and Choas to Marks Shop

I really think that if a kingdom is defunct for over 6 months to a 1 year that it would be worth adding their skins to the mark/rift shops. We have to keep the skins in the game packages for everyone anyway. But old kingdoms from epic and especially chaos that just for whatever reason didn't produce many items could get more use than less than 10 people who still are around holding em.  For example could operate like the shoulder pads do at the moment where flags are 500 rift points/5k marks, banners 800/8k, tall banners 1000/10k, tents 1250/12.5k and Wagons 2000/20k.  It shouldn't be to hard to be able to get it coded where we could apply them to freedom skinned items and change them over. Or even be required to have the skin in inventory  and when item is created the skin is auto applied.

• Like 8

-1, because as much as I dislike the whole "muh economy" schtick, PMK merch is a good seller and frequently changes around. It's a nice thing to have some level of scarcity for these items, it's a way to show you were part of it, in some cases of PMK gear.

I could be convinced, however, if they allowed PMK gear from another cluster into the marks store. Of course, it'd only work for SFI as we have Epic, but that's a idea I can get behind. I always wanted one of those goofy Kingdom of Sol banners/wagons

+1 from me

Even if added to the mark store or rift pool, it is still likely to be scarce.

I think it's absurd we should pay to be able to show our Epic kingdom allegiance. It should be a free option for a member of a kingdom to wear their colors.

Then again people will probably just use it to sell it to pure freedomers.

What if these items were for sale on NFI only?

There would be no questions about exclusivity then.

Looking at one of these items on SFI, you would know that it was an original member of the kingdom, and it would retain its exclusivity and value. If you saw one on NFI, it would simply be a subscription reward / trade item.

3 hours ago, Sheffie said:

Looking at one of these items on SFI, you would know that it was an original member of the kingdom, and it would retain its exclusivity and value. If you saw one on NFI, it would simply be a subscription reward / trade item.

No thanks, the old cluster has already been shafted hard enough!

6 hours ago, Sheffie said:

+1 because it's an idea so silly it'd only give extra reason for a merge to not happen