Sign in to follow this  
Rockmodd

Toolbelt Lag

Since the patch update today (14/6/2022), the toolbelt has a delay when adding items or switching between loadouts.

• Like 2

Since last ui patch I had 2 or 3 game freezes, unsure why, normally never have issues besides the odd lag spice wurm have randomly for everybody playing it at "random" times, I'll post a crash report etc.. if I actually get one, but there seems to be something new with the client that isn't working well on my end now. So far only observed the client to go into not responding state and game was completely frozen.. like crashed process, alt-tabbing did nothing, started task manager and alt tabbing to other apps and back into wurm resumed it.. but that happened 2 or 3 times and never have happened, even with 3-400 people in local at slaying, something new is off. 

toolbelts act oddly.. pressing 1/2/3 for example.. requires half to 1 second to update the activated tool, while before this was instantly giving feedback, now there's delay, is that intended.. it's odd to have this kind of delay.. and wait for icons to 'glow' green to confirm that tool's actually activated;

Want to test it -> open inventory.. and put few items on toolbelt, pressing any of the toolbelt slots (keyboard 1/2/3/4..) will show them activated with delay on the toolbelt, but in the bottom of the inventory window - you can see instant update and feedback what you activate, any idea what went wrong with the client ui?

Still seeing this and at times feels like the delay is getting worse, especially swapping between presets.

there's also lag when you move 1 item from 1 slot position to another.. with another item there and not... "half" the time, if the slot is empty the operation is instant, else there's also delay

Just wanted to add that we are still seeing this too

• Like 1

yeah this is really annoying. is there a way to revert back? feels like there are more micro stutters too..

now not just tool belts   my stamina bars  pauses for about 12 seconds before it starts to refill        hopefully there is a fix      I have some patients but eventually I will just vote with my feet.  

Toolbelt appears to be fixed after the Jun 28th patch. Good work devs.