Sign in to follow this  
MiniKilljoy

Magranon Is Brimming with Power (Rite Of Sun)

Hey, all Wurmians, Magranon is brimming with power on Cadence, so it's high time for a Rite of Sun cast! We will need a high channeling Priest to lead the cast, so please respond here to start filling slots or potentially supplant as the casting priest. I want to prioritize people who need the journal entry, but also would take some backups if we end up with link slots to spare. This Cast will take place at Eclipse Mountain Royal Observatory, located up a series of bridges from Eclipse Bay. Eclipse Bay easily accessible by boat or highway and thanks in advance to Rayen for offering his lovely locale for the event.

Location: Eclipse Bay P13 / Eclipse Mountain Royal Observatory O13

Date: Friday, June 17th, 12:00pm CST/ 1:00pm EST/ 5:00pm GMT

• Like 1

If nobody else is qualified I can lead the cast.  93 channeling on my Mag priest.  I can also bring 110 favor in addition (210 total, or 190 if someone else leads the cast)

but only if I'm needed.  all my priests have benediction already

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Yaay some love for Mag, let giant balls of fury rain down from the sky!!!

• Like 2

If you got a free link-slot in the end and can summon (would bring saccables to compensate) I'd take the opportunity to check that journal thingy on my alt. Not utterly important or anything, so only if "no problem" :)

To all those coming as tourists, you might want to check if this helps you any: