Sign in to follow this  
SweetSerenade

Preaching and Conversion faith bug

Made a new character, got to 1.5 body and converted the character to Fo using the religious adviser

Upon checking faith the faith box was blank (Fo in parenthesis) and the character had 0 faith, upon praying the character went up to 1 faith (Sorry no screenshot)

[2022-06-11] [04:26:17] Faith increased by 1.0000 to 1.0000

When the character converted another character (1 preaching), that character had 0.2 faith 

nzja6Hi.png

Upon praying I got increased to 1.2 faith

[2022-06-11] [17:10:09] Faith increased by 1.0000 to 1.2000

I have not tried replicating the bug.

Edit:

[2022-05-10] [02:11:36] Faith decreased by 99.0000 to 1.0000

[2022-06-11] [04:29:29] Faith decreased by 25.7549 to 0.2000

Would suuggest something happened between these two dates to religion code.

Edited by SweetSerenade

Converting other players/characters with a follower/priest gives a faith amount of 1/5 of their preaching skill of the converting character, so this isn't a bug. Meaning if you have 50 preaching, you can insta convert someone to 10 faith.

Edited by Rudie

I do not see why this is a bug, the advisor should not give advantage over getting converted by a player. It just means advisor has 0 religion skill.

Religion advisor purpose is to give players a chance to start a religion without access to a pvp server and they do.

On 7/1/2022 at 10:37 PM, Sandyar said:

I do not see why this is a bug, the advisor should not give advantage over getting converted by a player. It just means advisor has 0 religion skill.

Religion advisor purpose is to give players a chance to start a religion without access to a pvp server and they do.

The problem is that the minimum faith was always one no matter the preaching skill, the fact that the minimum is now 0 in an unannounced way can only assume it's a bug