Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Window Weirdness

First mentioned in skill tracker issue thread, and probably caused by the fix for that issue

Noticed that some windows appear to stay stuck behind others, but while visually still covered the mouse interacts with the window that is stuck behind. Almost certain that a weirdness noticed while dragging a window is part of this problem.

• Like 2

Just worked out what is happening.

If any part of a window is covering part of the skill tracker window it will get stuck in front of other windows. This explains why the window being dragged itself moves to cover any part of the skill tracker window will itself pop to the front.

So, most likely caused by the fix to skill tracker being stuck on top.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video, I think I know what's causing this. Will be fixed for next client update.

Same thing here, I had something else.. having wagon content and stack of containers in it and below I have the fighting window, instead of expanding the stack of containers I was for some reason focusing and clicking 'aggressive stance' and while the two overlap it was impossible to expand the stack of backpacks in a wagon. 

The test client has been updated with some fixes for these issues - I'd appreciate it if you could quickly jump on and try to recreate the issues you're having to see if they're fixed.

The problem looks to be fixed on the test client. Thanks

• Like 1