Sign in to follow this  
elentari

[FIXED] Inscribe with black ink journal goal is bugged

There's a journal goal on the Paved with stone step to inscribe a paper sheet with black ink and reed pen. Just did it twice and didn't complete. 

Same thing happened for me. Tried it twice also it won't complete.

Did you use black ink or ink from an octopus? I'm betting it's octopus ink (just doesn't say so)

well for NFI i sure hope it isnt ink from an octopus because simply put they do not exist there

You can also get octopus ink sacs from octopus that you've fished up as well, not just the creatures. They require a special fishing tile and pretty high skill, but it would likely be easier than trying to find, kill, and butcher the creature.

i didnt know that but seeing i hardly ever use the fishing skill i probably wouldnt have known that for a very long time :) that isnt really because i dont want to fish it is mainly because i still have so many other projects that need to be worked on that i cant find the time to play around with fishing while i do have to hunt to maintain food stocks so i can not die of starvation

Yeah I did octopus ink from ink sacs, still bugged. 

Thanks for the report! I can confirm this journal goal is indeed bugged and that it will be fixed shortly.

Thank you for reporting, the team are on it :)