Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Skill Tracker causing window issues

When I have my skill tracker open, which it always is, and I open other windows, if any of them cover any part of the skill tracker I am unable to switch places on the windows, they will not move forward in front of each other, this also goes for my crafting window, if it is open and touching the skill tracker I can not switch any other window forward. When I close the skill tracker then everything works the way it is supposed to.

I have also noticed that when I log my char in my skill tracker although locked in place has moved up to the top corner and not staying where I have placed and locked it to stay.

Sun 💜

Edited by VelvetSun

I've found this also caused a lot of input lag with the UI. Lag during closing containers and while typing.

I'm having window problems as described here and I don't use the skill tracker.

The test client has some fixes for the window issues that will come in with the next client update.

For "laggy" UI issues, keep in mind that there is an independent UI FPS option in the settings now, if you have that enabled then the UI will feel laggy compared to the rest of the game. If you're not using the Custom graphics profile and didn't enable that setting, both the Minimum and Low graphics profiles have it enabled and set to 5 and 15 FPS respectively (next client update will change that to 10 and 30).

Medium and higher graphics profiles have the UI FPS Limit disabled, so you'll get the normal update speed of the UI with those - otherwise switching to the Custom profile and making sure it is disabled there will do the same.