Sign in to follow this  
Aelha

Treasure maps?

I am not at all sure but I have finished the 'hunting for clues' journal on my main toon and have yet to get a treasure map doing any of the listed ways to get them. I have not had a rare roll since yesterday morning since before I did the map from the journal. I have done all the listed ways to get them, but nothing.

i've gotten one at least 1 a day or several with my high rarity window. I have gotten none. and no maps. When others have gotten several. still confusing.

Did you claim the journal reward that should give you 1 treasure hunt? They do not automatically finish anymore and you need to claim the rewards now. They are also only a 20% chance from each rare roll so luck dependent may take more or less tries.

13 minutes ago, Darklords said:

Did you claim the journal reward that should give you 1 treasure hunt? They do not automatically finish anymore and you need to claim the rewards now. They are also only a 20% chance from each rare roll so luck dependent may take more or less tries.

Re-read. She already did the map she got from the journal, she's complaining that she hasn't found another map since then.