Sign in to follow this  
LynD

My Epic Home on Serenity

Looking for adventure? Looking for  mobs big and small? Looking for a server that is NOT saturated with other players? Serenity, one of the Epic servers can provide all this and more. A semi PVP server with higher skill gain (sorry non - transferrable) server with loads of space to wander, creatures to fight, exploration galore, old deeds to pick through or rebuild, start a new deed of your own after you skill up a bit, or hang out with me and any other players willing to join me and the handful of other players on the server. Unique hunts and rift participation is not required, but fun when you can join in. Or simply grow and help provide for the alliances needs in whatever skill you want to bring to the table. 

Honestly have not had need to make a lot of preparations for new players on the server or deed, but I can do so quickly if you want to join me on My Epic Home. Located not far from the starter town, I am on deed a couple times a day, and can be tagged on here if you want me to meet you there and bring you on deed. My Epic home has spirit guards to protect new players as they grow and learn, plenty of stuff that can be done on deed, and I am happy to provide space for you to build your own house, or provide a bed while you learn so you can strike out on your own. 

Join a friendly community and alliance. Welcome to Serenity on the Epic Servers!

Lynd

• Like 4
  • Cat 1

I'm wondering if Karma transfers to Freedom. If it does that's another reason to join.

12 hours ago, Idlamn said:

I'm wondering if Karma transfers to Freedom. If it does that's another reason to join.

That I am afraid I dont know the answer to.

Karma does not transfer between Epic and Freedom. Freedom skills do transfer to Epic, as well as prem and bank balance however.

1 hour ago, Zenity said:

Karma does not transfer between Epic and Freedom. Freedom skills do transfer to Epic, as well as prem and bank balance however.

Thank you for the information Zenity!

• Like 1

My Epic Home on Serenity is still accepting players both old and new. Serenity is waiting for your adventurous soul to battle the aggros, plot your own course, start a new deed, excavate old deeds, explore a wide open server! Join me and my alliance on Serenity, and lets get this server hopping again!

• Like 2

+1 

LynD is extremely friendly, hospitable, and helpful. They have an absolutely massive deed on Harmony that I've watched grow from a single building at launch to a sprawling metropolis of active deedmates and large scale projects. LynD is a genuine animal breeder and on both Epic and Harmony they've amassed horse breeding empires. I'd live with LynD full time if I didn't have my own deed to upkeep. :)))

• Like 1