Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

The slay of the venerable Pilk King

ifprwry.png

A usurper of my crown! This alleged "venerable Pilk King" has roamed my home server of Celebration trying to extort the local residents of their Pepsi and Milk supplies. Luckily, we managed to track down the culprit and streamed our penning of this mad creature. We now invite you to help us to brutally murder this criminal, and get yourselves an ointment of stonecutting. Join us at Enjoy Pilk on Saturday, 6:18PM BST. https://celebration.yaga.host/#1009,1321

timer_E1654967913.svg

Tome may be reserved or rolled, depending if one drops/what it is. If a bone higher than rare drops, I will be taking it but rolling my own rare bone in its place.

You'll be able to see yourself on stream at https://www.twitch.tv/fabricant so make sure to wear your best (or worst) clothing!

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 18

mmmmmmm P I L K, it's whats for dinner!! 

• Like 2

ohh my another rare weird drink I had to google out.

Grats and thanks!

• Like 1

These unique slaying posts are getting so "creative" now that I really have no idea what this thread is.

• Like 2

I planned to come to this with my woman but I've got a show around the same time so I won't be able to attend but GL all!

next time don't feed the troll because they run away 😀😀

He tried to run away with his pilk.so i had to remove his bone to stop him from doing that.in the end he end up striped of crown,weapon, skull and his giblets. 

• Like 2