Sign in to follow this  
user

Name and Shame - Oblivionndarkslayer Part 45

This CANNOT CONTINUE. This man is bringing the game down to it's knees(It's KNEES). I hear Mr. DarkSlayer and some red guy single handly trebbed HLL every single day and caused them to disband! They were wearing summer hats(MAYBE STOLEN???) I'll report back on this as the story comes in!

• Cat 2

I’ve played on chaos a long time.
in my experience I’ve held my tongue for years but I think it’s time the truth comes out.

When I was in JK with ObvlivDarkSlayerLLFang

i personally watched him Harass using the shout command, along with steal endless arrows with the OR1 command hack and steal scale sets. 

this man has 100 in multiple skills he cheated for including 

100 puppeteering

100 stealing 

100 Small small mauls

and many more 

the only 100 he doesn’t have is 100% respect for himself or allies.

• Like 1
  • Cat 2

Never in my life have I met a man that goes more clank clank hiss with his pets. All day and night, clank clank hiss. I've filed noise complaints with the GM team, but they only send him macro checks instead of noise pollution warnings. 

Once McNecroeBeaverWolf took all the kingdoms bardings, and sacrificed them because he wanted to hit donkies harder.

He once fell halfway up a mountain and made me chase him up it, only to start falling across the horizon. 

He's been permabanned multiple times, but every time he logs in on his GM toon and unbans himself.

He has zero respect for other peoples property, pride, and well being and should be flogged with the tattered remains of all the people he's hurt over the years. 

Edited by nahjocheese
  • Cat 1

Has smaller hands than trump but imps weapons? I think not! Clearly foul play!

• Like 1
  • Cat 2

Really fishy person I heard they even possess a rod!