Sign in to follow this  
Bachus

Skill Tracker stays on top of other windows.

the skill tracker and stamina bar stays on top of other windows such as inventory even when you click on an item in them.  

How can I change it back? 

Very annoying because only current solution is to hide tracker.

https://imgur.com/gallery/oTfsV7A

PS:  Happens on both live and debug.

Edited by Bachus
  • Like 1

Definitely an issue that popped up lately, noticed it during the first round of testing and reported. Would be nice to have fixed

looks like any and all windows on the UI can be clicked through now as well. wonder if that is what is causing the issue

this problem is probably caused by the fact they introduced this FPS limitation for some menu parts
and as far as i noticed this who are not effected/ignored for the FPS limitation are causing the issues
i activated the limitation and whenever i move my inventory close to my healt bar or the skill tracker it will boost up the FPS of my inventory

it also seems like this menu part that are overlapping with the skilltracker for example are forced to be infront of everyting else unless you move the other menu onto the skilltracker aswell

Edited by Schmettter

On opening, windows such as

• Rename Item window
  • Archaeology Cache window
  • Crafting Recipes window
  • Price Management window (set item price)
  • Containers

are appearing *underneath* all other open windows (at the bottom of the UI tile/window Z-order) when they should appear on the top.

I think your Z-order is 'back to front', or it's somehow pushing newly opened windows to the bottom of the stack! :P 

Edited by Muse

Got a few windows that stay stuck underneath other windows, but they then prevent interacting with the parts of those other windows they would be on top of. (Smelter and Crate Rack stay stuck underneath BSB and crafting windows, but each of those pairs behave normally with the other in that pair).

---

Just noticed that hovering over an item in a window that doesn't come to the top of the stack is showing the tooltip for that item, shame the screenshot doesn't capture the cursor but it is over the 2nd large crate in the covered part of the crate rack window.

IOa0h2m.png

Edited by Wulfmaer

Thought what I was seeing was maybe something different, but is almost certainly caused by the fix that was added to the skill tracker staying on top. See post with video of dragging a window around and popping to the front when it covers part of the skill tracker.