Sign in to follow this  
CalebXephrime

WTS Some unpopular rares

Hi would like to sell some "unpopular rares" before it goes to the trash. So the collectors beyond shall make me a good offer ;)

T4ioKSI.png

Can offer you 20c for supreme woad? if you agree cod to Kochinac pls

30c for the kindling, 4 rare dirts and the ash?

Edited by Willslaphansien

Maybe next do first PC, supreme woad can go like 3s+ or y can try make supreme hood, which is like 20s+. Some greedy whales people only want to grab cheap from novice and earn for yourself

Edited by ftoz

i think the dirts go for like 20-30c each cause of the chance at rare kiln/smelter? could be wrong on that but id definitely get some price checks :)

15 hours ago, Shenzai said:

i think the dirts go for like 20-30c each cause of the chance at rare kiln/smelter? could be wrong on that but id definitely get some price checks :)

Feel free to bid over me, Ive bought a few rare dirts the last few days, and Ive not paid as much as 20-30c each.

im not interested in making a bunch of kilns so im not going to buy them but they should be worth at least 10c for saccing purposes but i know some people buy for 20-30 for that chance on those items :) if they choose to sell them all to you and those other items for your price then thats on them, theyre the seller and its their items :D 

5 hours ago, Shenzai said:

im not interested in making a bunch of kilns so im not going to buy them but they should be worth at least 10c for saccing purposes but i know some people buy for 20-30 for that chance on those items :) if they choose to sell them all to you and those other items for your price then thats on them, theyre the seller and its their items :D 

Looks like you were so interested that you had to comment.

Yup i felt the need to protect people from potentialy selling stuff too low, sorry you took offense to it. But ill take the dirt for 20c each if you havent sold them yet Caleb :) if youre interested that is
Edit : Cod to Rosatopia please if you are ❤️ 

Edited by Shenzai
  • Like 1

I'll pay 1s per dirt if you haven't sold them yet

Send half to Rosatopia, I'll pay for all 4

• Like 2