Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Rename "invite to join" to "invite to deed"

Look, we all know the situation;

You're being chased by a dragon.

You're co-ordinating with your team but you've not gotten everyone into the team chat.

You right click a teammate to invite them, and in the heat of the moment you're faced with all these buttons

2913bb5590c416424d59a9ae21f19dc1.jpg

You scurry your eyes down the list and "invite to join" catches your eyes and you press it and-

You just invited them to your deed.

How were you to know? You could deduce it from "Team up" and "Form alliance" being the other actions you could do which leaves "invite to join" as "invite to join my deed"

But it seems like it should simply be tweaked to be "invite to deed" - you know what that button is going to do then, you don't think it'll invite you to join the team or the alliance - it's invite to deed!

I want to draw a crowd at least 100 strong to protest this confusing naming convention, to Bruce's Flying Circus, N13, at this time

timer_E1654455547.svg

There'll be butchering bloods and scale and a strange bone to pass around and this totally isn't a bribe but y'know - get there early so the priests aren't teleporting an army!

• Like 25

58 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

You just invited them to your deed

Hah, exactly. Happened to me more than once. 😁

Good luck. 

• Like 1

Bad Stanlee! I almost moved this to suggestions :D ( I do however support your suggestion)

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 11

Does that mean you live with the blue dragon now? 

I will be there and as usual offer my NS skills to mix the butchering potions for anyone who needs me to ;)

some posts get a +1

This got a whole +350 from local at the slaying!

• Like 2

On 6/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, Tilda said:

Bad Stanlee! I almost moved this to suggestions :D ( I do however support your suggestion)

I have completely got mislead though - that is how my luck went I guess...

Just invite it then deny it attack permissions 4head

• Like 2

Thank you Stanlee and all the people who help you organize these slayings. You are basically the only people fostering the aspect of a community for these slaying on SFI. Without you, it would be nothing but private hoarders. Thank you very much for all your time and effort doing this for everyone. It is very much appreciated.

• Like 5