Sign in to follow this  
Chaoshaze

Shop branding

I think a nice thing would be for player created shop brands. I created a wood shop called Ye'Ol woodshoppe. It would be great if the items I create to sell would have that brand in the title. I know we can rename items and when we imp them you can see our player name but anyone can rename a item once sold and the player name is not the shop name. Just think it would be a nice addition. 

• Like 4

i will plus 1 on this. i use 2 brand names for my crafted goods, NFI is Bludscythe Smithy and SFI is On the Go Smithing/Tailoring

making it so crafters brands could be always on an item so people could rename it but the item still lists the makers brand would be awesome and this could be achieved by a special type of brand called a crafters brand and would work similar to branding an animal, just apply to items after making them and disallow rebranding an item already holding a crafters mark on them.

• Like 2

Another good idea to implement, agree with this also.

• Like 1

Engages beta tester mode...

What's to stop offensive names?...and actually non offensive names like Cockerel which is edited by the in game swear filter already?

I would say the same system that is already in place. Most are already aware the game censors offensive words and even some that are not but include parts of offensive words. I get that part can be frustrating but asking the devs to remake the whole censor system may be asking too much.

YES. more ways to add branding and culture to items please.