Sign in to follow this  
Ols

Anime and Manga

I suppose, but remember that stupid words in other lanuages should be banned.

Like, they use Tacsi in Wales to call Taxis because they don't have the letter X.

Also Welsh has no word to describe the colour brown(Or Blue?), so there's some mishaps there.

Are you some kind of English-Language Supremacist?

Stop bashing other countries/cultures languages just because you can't understand them.

The whole world isn't centred around you, you know.

What 14 year old?

I only agree because french words are hard to guess pronunciation if you dont know the rules already.

French is hard to pronounce, like they have different genders for tables and the laugh behind your back for getting it wrong.

French is hard to pronounce, like they have different genders for tables and the laugh behind your back for getting it wrong.

So do a lot of other languages.

Ich denke dass du eine kleine probleme mit deine französisch-Sprachen hast.

(Someone tell me where i went wrong?  :P)

Fine, but i be reading your signature.

I changed my post when i realised i should justify my argument a little more and not troll so much.

But still;

The whole world isn't centred around you, you know.

Personally I prefer German to French, and in fact Germanic languages to Romance languages in general, but that's my personal preference. Personally I think French is imprecise, but certainly can express some points. Calling it the language of love is too far though. I find eastern languages like Chinese, Korean and Japanese fascinating, although I don't understand them very well. maybe I should learn about native-American languages and see what they're like.

Word genders are stupid; I admit, but most languages have some element of them. Cases are a bit annoying too, although my German teacher said that both are virtually unnoticeable as a native speaker. English is odd with all the words that change sound and meaning depending on context, and its use of contractions and its word order seems to confuse some non-native speakers that I speak to.

Don't knock other languages, though you may dislike learning them or think they sound stupid, many have deep cultural roots and systems better than those in English. Go learn some and then come back and try and argue English is better. It certainly bears the traits it, as the de facto international language, needs, but it has significant flaws and differences to other languages that don't really constitute being "better" than them.

I more was or less joking about French.. I have also noticed that foreigners often have better written English than a lot of people I know who grew up with it, but that's just a speculation.

Also: Lucky Star guys, Lucky Star

I am confuse.

Oh wait it has to make sense.

Is it a YTP?

Tosti, your avatar's making me sea sick.

Looroll, your avatar is still Christmassy. The Godking is not amused.

It's still christmas, boyo

Don't worry, it's only 11 months and 2 days to christmas.