Sign in to follow this  
Selenne

(Sold, close please) Rare 5 Speed Horse ( Unbelievably Fast Trait), Blood bay

Twilight Sanctuary

is yet again happy to offer you another rare horse ... this time a lovely Blood Bay  5 Speed female with a Rare Unbelievably Fast trait

Always disliked, when your horse`s speed traits are not on, just when you really need to get away from something fast? Wanted to know, what it really feels like, to have your own lightning speed friend? If you never rode one, you will feel a huge difference ! Faststark can be your new amazing companion ! She even has "FAST" in her name ;)

(Pick up at Twilight Sanctuary, D12 Cadence coast. I will send you a key to her pen, or if you are coming from a different server, I can put her in a reserve pen for you.)

i3Nc5AG.jpg

Starting bid: 40 s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Reserve: None

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: Not accepted

timer_1653911947.svg

Edited by Selenne
  • Like 1

Nice horse.

Edited by Kardlef
  • Like 1

Congratulations Izzy :) And thank you, Achillis for participating too and to Kardlef for the compliment.

Izzy, please message Selenne in game or through a forum message to let me know, who to CoD the key to. If you are not on Cadence, let me know, what character you are going to pick her up with, because I need to give that character permission to her pen. Its Pen 1, D12 Twilight Sanctuary, Cadence.

• Cat 1