Sign in to follow this  
Avaxas

Recent Visitor List for Deeds

Allow mayors of deeds with either a templar or guard tower on deed to view a list of recent visitors. Recent visitors being anyone who entered the deed or perimeter, and what times they entered and left.

This would be a perfectly realistic function of having a templar, or guards, on the premises.

• Like 10

I would totally love this. i would love to see if i have a squatter or a stalker. 

I do like this idea too.  Perhaps limit it to just the deed space itself, not perimeter, though, to cut down on database bloat.

I like the idea. What if the QL of the tower determined how many logs were retained. So 50QL = last 5 unique visitors for example. Could give a reason to imp a tower beyond 50.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Whane said:

I like the idea. What if the QL of the tower determined how many logs were retained. So 50QL = last 5 unique visitors for example. Could give a reason to imp a tower beyond 50.

i like this idea too!

19 hours ago, Avaxas said:

Allow mayors of deeds with either a templar or guard tower on deed to view a list of recent visitors. Recent visitors being anyone who entered the deed or perimeter, and what times they entered and left.

This would be a perfectly realistic function of having a templar, or guards, on the premises.

What if they wear a hood or cape and templars can't "read their names" properly?

19 minutes ago, Whane said:

Had not thought about this. Would be a great incentive to develop Masonry skill.

I can see some concerns about "privacy" being raised, though the notion of "privacy" while on or near deeded land patrolled by guards seems a bit silly. In fairness, some sort of message that your presence has been noted by the guards on duty might not be a bad idea. "A guard stationed in a nearby tower has noted your presence."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

What if they wear a hood or cape and templars can't "read their names" properly?

1 hour ago, Avaxas said:

Had not thought about this. Would be a great incentive to develop Masonry skill.

I can see some concerns about "privacy" being raised, though the notion of "privacy" while on or near deeded land patrolled by guards seems a bit silly. In fairness, some sort of message that your presence has been noted by the guards on duty might not be a bad idea. "A guard stationed in a nearby tower has noted your presence."

Stealth - its in game, and would be a reason to actually use it on PvE. Granted its best at night and not on pavement, but then anyone traveling by pavement probably wants to be known anyways. 

however i could see a cape or hood having the effect of the guards taking longer to identify them as well - this way someone just passing through can be 'unknown'. however i would add that repeated visits to the same deed GREATLY increases your chance at identification, so as to prevent griefing. Staff already has enough to deal with.

• Like 1

what if I tell you that you can see who checked your deed by grinding tracking skill

• Like 1

What if I tell you that you can remove your tracks

I love this!

i do think players should be allowed to opt out tho.

Edited by belacane
  • Like 2