Sign in to follow this  
ofLegends

Giving away deed, E12 (Screenshots)

EDIT: Deed has been transferred to its new owner.

The deed is called Wayfarer Foothills, it's on the community map.
We're moving to Melody, and pretty soon this deed will fall into disrepair and decay. If anyone wants or knows someone who wants a small area with some pens and a house to get started, reply to this thread or message in game.

Note: We are still in the process of moving. I will transfer the deed & perms to the house after our items are all off-deed (likely Friday, May 27th at the earliest).

Comes with:

• 5 months of upkeep at current size
  • House (3 floors)
  • Spirit house with courier
  • 2 pens for your animals/crops
  • Guard tower
  • 1 forge
  • Small mine with iron uncovered
  • Second small mine with rock salt (1 tile has to be mined again)
  • Clay, tar, peat, & water all right beside it

I can provide the deed planner for this if desired.

If you want to know the reasons we're leaving, the main one is we had been on break for almost 2 years, and when we came back we decided it's much easier to find an already terraformed spot than to continue with ours. It's a pretty hilly area, potential owners beware. We just wanted to start building, not terraform again. 😝
Another reason is that the hill directly beside us (east) is mostly peat. Expansion to the north is more hilly, but south and west are doable.
We are also not happy with being so alone, so far north on Cadence. Currently we only have 1 neighbor near us whom we've never met. There is another person who owns Exile's Fjord a little ways west, and they are likely our only active "neighbor".
The last negative is lack of ocean access.

Here are the screenshots. Note that these were taken ~2 years ago. The farms are no longer tilled and I have since removed the maple trees. Everything else is the same.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by ofLegends

Great deed set up for someone just starting but has some experience of the game. Some place they can be safe while grinding skills. Good luck  and beautiful deed :)

• Like 1

Very tempting, but not sure if turning it into a massive farmfield would be doing it justice. That's what I would do anyways.

I have had someone message me asking if they could take over. I'll leave up the post in case something happens and they're not able to claim the deed, but if everything goes smoothly I'll ask for a lock.

• Like 1

Good post! I hope you'll be happy on Mel.👋

Would have liked to but I can't see your screenshots

• Like 1