Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Show AFK Status

It would be helpful to be able to see if a player is afk, at least to those it concerns, and not only when doing a /t <player> . An (AFK) mark should be visible at least in Village, Alliance, and Friends tabs. I am not sure whether also in Local.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, belacane said:

Sure, as long as this doesn’t happen on Chaos.

if this is just expanding on what we have now, you would still have to chose to turn it on to show yourself as afk, so it wouldnt cause problems on pvp.

• Like 3

+1 toggleable /afk command or button that inserts something before or after our names, like "(AFK) Rangerklypf"

+1 for color and maybe tooltip, no need for anything too intrusive on screen, blinking, huge banners, popups..

just specific color could do the job

visually... when pointed over.. to have something in it's name.. or again just specific color/icon in name(nothing else shows icons.. expect later everybody to play /afk...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rangerklypf said:

+1 toggleable /afk command or button that inserts something before or after our names, like "(AFK) Rangerklypf"

The command already exists and gives you a status message as a reply:

[12:28:05] You are now AFK (with message:Sorry but I am not available at the moment, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.).

The AFK note on your name in local would be nice though! 

either means idle(not doing anything for 3-5min/+ or going "/afk <something>" status but having it visual in both local list somehow and visual player name when pointing over over the character to have a tip that it's /afk and not going to interact with you -> perfect opportunity to emote spam and youtube it

• Like 2

if you're priest alt, linked or not but doing absolutely nothing at all, not even drag/drop/sacrifice, just being online and not doing anything at all, no action, that's probably not that easy to pull as you could drag/drop stuff around from 1 container into another and for event log that is sneaky action, no action is announced for such interactions.. examining items, etc.. certain interactions are just hidden from event log; either way..

"idle" I'd call anybody who does not do anything at all, that could of course be either event log action or any other that is player interaction but lacking event log line, or simply triggered only when "/afk <something"  is used

this /afk feature lacks any UI element to trigger it, unless player knows about it.. there's no way to use it

that should be part of the gui

//or it's just me imagining so

• Like 1