Sign in to follow this  
Darkelf

Need tunnels collapse <Closed>

Not sure what they (Mag Priests) would charge to bring down a single tunnel tile. Been roaming around on Indy, i have seen so many good places have been wreckage over the past couple of years that no one want it. So i found this place on Indy, look pretty good, but its a mess with tunnels of network that i would like to collapse. (If i decided to deed it). Been trying to find a fresh start to make my own place, but really hard to find a good spot near the water that has no highways going through.

Anyone interesting helping me out here?

Edited by Darkelf

Mag priests usually charge 0.50 to 1s for the first tile to collapse, much less for the subsequent ones, and usually 1 to 1.5s for travelling, especially inter server.

On 5/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, Ekcin said:

Mag priests usually charge 0.50 to 1s for the first tile to collapse, much less for the subsequent ones, and usually 1 to 1.5s for travelling, especially inter server.

Ah, wondering if they take sleeping powders for the payment and not really sure how many they are that need to be collapse. Its a mess in there :(

I will stick around for couple of weeks, if no one is interesting. Then i will skip this and move on somewhere else.

Btw, if interesting to help please contact @Darkelf ingame.

Closed.

Edited by Darkelf