Sign in to follow this  
Blackhollow

Soon to be homeless

Hello Wurmiams. I’ve been an off an on long time player for a number of years now. Have started a few of my own deeds (currently owner of Ewesful Acres on Release). But I’ve found most of my time on Wurm has been spend as that of a wanderer. I’ve been a member of a few deeds over the years all of which have slowly gone inactive and left me homeless again. 

I’m thinking that I’m likely going to disband my current deed and take to my wandering ways again. Was wondering if there are any villages looking for what will likely be a temporary resident. More than willing to help out doing the mundane labour of Wurm in return for a place to stay, but I likely won’t be settling down permanently. I have my own small sail boat, am a pretty seasoned traveler, and while not Uber, I have a low 70’s fight skill and am usually more than capable of handling myself against the common wurm riff raff that roams the lands. 

Currently not interested in going to a PvP server or rerolling a new toon on the other cluster. This game is grindy enough as it is without starting again. I’m an adult player with a premium account. And if you (or anyone you know can convert me to a follower of Fo, I’d be interested In paying you a visit, as I think the priestly path might actually be calling to me). 

Anyways feel free to message me here, or send me a message in game when I’m on line. I’m Blackhollow in game too. Have a good night everyone. 

Harvestmoon Lagoon in NE Release could be the spot for you (or one of the neighbouring allied deeds).

• Like 2

You can always do something similar to Morrowen's travelling craft & smithy, the idea was super cool, reminded me of the tinkers from The name of the wind book by Patrick Rothfuss. 

• Like 2

it's curious path..  constantly traveling main fo priest

I’ve thought about making my way over to Harvest Moon for a while now. I have a feeling my wandering will eventually take me in that direction. I’ve always been a fan of the game series the deed is named after. 

• Like 2

If you want to try it for a while, I have at least one spare bed (maybe two) at my house.  I would be happy to give you some perms if you don't want to set up in your own digs at first.

If you want to do that, let me know.  The house is easy to spot - a big green cuboid just north of the main bridge.

I consider myself a city-based wandering hermit (despite the multiple paradoxes there) and HML has been great for that.

• Like 1