Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Wagoneer Update Needed

So I looked at the wagoner page and either I am blind or it is not stated?

(1) That some of the delivery amount is placed in the deed coffers.

(2) That the king kindly keeps 80% and only 20% is added to upkeep. 

Nixon  (Sender)  Zamiel (receiver)  Delivery State (completed)  #crates 20  Sender cost NONE   Receiver costs  20 C  Delivery 11-may-2022

Above is a delivery that just got done.  My deed latest event states.

May 11, 2022 1:56:56 AM  Wagoner Joyful travels added 4 copper to upkeep  (so we got 20% of the full charge)

Please update the wiki to reflect this. 
I and many others I think were under the impression we got the ful amount of the delivery for upkeep ( or at least those I talked to)

Not sure when that happened but its not on wiki and to be honest misleading to say it all goes on deed as was IMPLIED when they came out.

OK I just asked [02:03:14] <Name removed for privacy> the earliest related record in deed history is  Jul 15, 2018 11:48:59 AM  Wagoner Three legged troll added 20 iron to upkeep - which had 1c costs in wagoner  history

Edited by puncher
  • Like 4

i added a note about it on the sending items section.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1

Well, I've been using my neighbors wagoner to move things between my deeds, sometimes because it was not a hurry, sometimes because it was more convenient than sailing alt over, thinking he got the full amount. Several times it was a borderline thing where using wagoner took more time, but not critical amount and I only ended up using wagoner because of this false impression of him benefitting 100%. Now I know better and will probably only use it when I feel really lazy. Other times I can just go and put the coins in his token directly so he gets what I intended.