Sign in to follow this  
MiniKilljoy

Harmony Community Map Highways

Hello everyone, 

After the first map dump this pass year a lot of the highways are off track. 

It is difficult to tell which are actually Highways, and which aren't.

I am wondering if you guys would mind me removing old highways after each dump release and only add new highways that were built afterward.

What do you guys think?

Any feedback is welcome, let's just keep it civil on all counts.

Thanks for your Time,

MiniKilljoy - Community Map Manager

• Like 1

A one-time purge of all highways and repopulating them from scratch seems to be the most useful approach to me. I doubt there will be much highway construction going forward, so once the initial churn is over there won't be much upkeep required.

Purging them each dump seems like unnecessary busywork to me.

Edited by Batolemaeus
  • Like 1

I agree to Bartolemaeus.

I would like to offer to verify all existing Highways for the O16/O17/N16/N17 grids and make a consolidating posting about this in the Harmony Community Map threat. Perhaps some others can do the same for other parts of the map?

Edited by Emmett
typo

6 hours ago, Batolemaeus said:

A one-time purge of all highways and repopulating them from scratch seems to be the most useful approach to me. I doubt there will be much highway construction going forward, so once the initial churn is over there won't be much upkeep required.

Purging them each dump seems like unnecessary busywork to me.

This would probably be best tbh, I just kind of messed up my wording on the post.

4 hours ago, Emmett said:

I agree to Bartolemaeus.

I would like to offer to verify all existing Highways for the O16/O17/N16/N17 grids and make a consolidating posting about this in the Harmony Community Map threat. Perhaps some others can do the same for other parts of the map?

Things like this truly help A LOT, just make sure the coords are right. and if you could put them in the format would be even better. Thanks Emmett

Close Thread, Choice been made. 

Thanks to everyone who will help

On 5/17/2022 at 7:34 PM, Tpikol said:

il add something, could you use the map dump to add the very obvious bridges that arent on the map yet? for example from https://harmony.yaga.host/#3207,3501 to https://harmony.yaga.host/#3365,3501 the map dump shows the raised pillars there that are the fundations for a bridge. (i have also sailed trough there so  i know the bridge is there.)

Yeah, I'll added that too

• Like 2