Sign in to follow this  
baseema

NFI vs SFI which to choose?

On 6/6/2022 at 4:53 AM, DannyUK said:

Probably late posting here as you have already chosen but NFI is more active I think with more of an economy.

I went for NFI (cadence) but beware there are certain people who want to cause grief to others and operate in groups that exclude people. (the boys club) Personally I think this is the wrong approach in this game as we should all be included in everything.

If I could go back and keep my skills now I would choose SFI, it seems more relaxed and less drama. It is a good game to play so I hope you are happy wherever you choose to go and happy wurming.

Late, not but unoticed.

Thank you.

On 5/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ekcin said:

I just tried with both payment methods on a never premed f2p, and none offers the 2 months for 7.99€ starter package. I would like the team to confirm whether that is intended, and whether the package can or cannot be purchased with ingame currency.

My impression is, though, that it is more an omission when reorganizing the shop.

Edit: After reviewing removed remark about legal concerns. Still such intransparent pricing raises some suspicion about consumer protection guidelines. And it is hard to understand that the web shop, the profits of which go to the company in full without "tax" from Valve, should be worse off especially without notice.

I can confirm that the first time purchase bundle in the Wurm Shop (non-Steam) being absent is NOT intended. I believe @Keenanis aware of the issue.

Sorry for late response. I rarely active outside of server specific forums :)

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 12:06 PM, baseema said:

I’m thinking of starting fresh on NFI. Anyone have any good words to say about NFI vs SFI?  Thx.

To be honest, there seems to be alot more PVP on SFI, the only pvp that you really ever see on NFI is a giant force rolling over the little guys. However on SFI you see alot more back and forth combat.