Sign in to follow this  
Luniraen

Port of Tarsis Decorations

Hi, 

Port of Tarsis has been active for 8 months now, we've built our main buildings, shaped most of the land to how we want it, built a ship or three, set up our crops and farm and started a bulk goods trade! so when I'm not busy digging clay, making bricks etc I've started to focus on decorating an area of the deed at a time, and I thought I would share them on here as I complete them, I hope you enjoy 😊

Solin's Veg Garden

In the real world I enjoy pottering about in my garden, Wurm is no different so when I was designing my farmhouse I wanted the garden to have a "working" kitchen garden, like my real life veg box with all the salad bits in, also planters are a new feature for me so I was looking forward to using them and seeing what looks I could create, here's what I came up with:

Entrance to the veg patch:

wurm.20220505.1747.png 

🍅 Tomato's! I tried to use the planter and trellis combo for plants that would normally climb up and need securing, the planter racks fitting between was -chef's kiss-

wurm.20220505.1747_2.png

This combo continues around the wall for the cucumber & pea plants 🥒 I've tried to fill the between spots with as many decorations as I could fit without it being too crowded as any working garden uses ALL THE SPACE available 😅

wurm.20220505.1748.png

At the centre of the veg patch you can find my potting up table, it has all the things I might need, pots, sprouts, twine, garden stakes and ofc... my two right handed garden gloves 🤣 next to my potting table I have my compost bin ready for turning and filling up my planters 

wurm.20220505.1749_1.png

View from the south area, this is where my last two planters are, always lettuce in these two 🥬

wurm.20220505.1749_2.png

🕯️Last screenshot, I added some lanterns for night time, who doesn't like a garden with twinkle-ish lights? 

wurm.20220505.2232.png

• Like 7

This is amazing!! I love the homestead feel!!

• Like 1