Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Mountain Mashing

So I once heard a story. 

Of a great Miner and Mag priest from the lands of mist many year ago.

That one could pull down a mountain slope without having to surface mine it by some trickery of poking holes in said mountain and filling them again.

IS this true?

Does the technology still live.

Speak I have need of this hidden wisdom !!

If I remember right a mine entrance sraight out based on the lower corner. This way it can be faster to open a mine and then close it with the Strongwall Spell of a Magranon priest. its in spacial usefull if you have not a hight mining skill+good Stonestrik pickaxe. The Favor cost and time for the cast are some what problematic. If you want to employ a Mag prist for this make sure you have a Alter nerby and something to sacrefie for him.

• Like 1

I think i need a visual of this I am not sure what you mean

As one of these great miners/mag priests, yes it still exists. You need to open a mine making sure that the lowest corners are in the direction you want to go and then strongwall shut and open a new mine next to it and it will pull down the 2 corners to the heights of the mine entrance you just shut.

Ok so if I have  a 240 slope that goes down to a 187 slope and next to it is a 77 slope  so

\

2 \

4    \

0    183  \

1 \

2   \

4   \

7 \

7    \

--------------------      Each number is the corner tile and the mountain direction is south I want a 3 way entrance.   The bottom is flat so if I  Open the 77 into a tunnel.   

It shouild look like    |  \

|     \

---------    SO a open hole that looks like that i am assuming