Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Don't Panic

a5a90541237011fb1035487f8614f5c5.jpg

Dragons are known as fire-breathing monstrosities that make a great meal for out of tourists.

Similar to the chickens of planet Earth, they are flightless birds prized for their meat, skin, and most of all their wishbones - which people use to make rare things happen. Where they differ from chickens is firstly that they grow from spores. Scientists are yet to identify these spores, but they are also yet to identify eggs or parents of the creatures either. Secondly, they are treasured for their blood, which brings us to the third point; a strange ritual that the people of Wurm engage in. Where, on Earth, the slaughter of a chicken is considered unsightly and might well put you off your dinner, the people of Wurm will travel far and wide to see one of these dragons die.

Crowds of hundreds will flock every 3 weeks or so, some wanting to hit the beast themselves, but all wanting to watch it die and hope to maybe get their faces sprayed with the beast's blood, which they inevitably do due to the fierceness of their warriors. They then collect what blood they can, and mix it into little tinctures which they smear onto ropemaking tools and swear it causes them to make better ropes. Drinking these tinctures is not recommended, as one hitchhiker did so and discovered that passing the liquid was "among the least pleasant experiences ever, quite the bother."

Due to the reliability of these slayings, we can accurately predict the next one will be in

timer_E1651949977.svg

At a location called "Bruce's Flying Circus, N13" which in spite of its name is very much on the ground.

Residents of the UK are also to be reminded of tomorrow's local elections.

• Like 20
  • Cat 3

believe this one starts right after work, hope i can make it, and ty for posting! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,

Thy micturations are to me, (with big yawning)

As plurdled gabbleblotchits, in midsummer morning

On a lurgid bee,

That mordiously hath blurted out,

Its earted jurtles, grumbling

Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer.

• Like 9

the happiest thing i have done today was to read this posting that grabbed my attention just by the friendly title "Don't Panic"

• Like 4

Thank you very much for letting me come claim that dragonslayer title i been wanting

Traipse, Owner Fir Retreat

• Like 1