Sign in to follow this  
Pnutp

ROD TODAY

Good Evening all, 

Due to the ROS getting snipped on Harmony against it being organised, it has caused anyone that switches to miss out.

Now I know a Mag rite is organised for next weekend so I am going to cast the ROD TODAY. This allows anyone that converts to get the SB today and convert for the Mag next weekend.

Be casting in about 2hrs at T15 Melody. Summons available. PNUT in game.

[18:44:43] As the Rite of Death is completed, followers of Libila may now receive a blessing!

timer_1651513395.svg

Edited by Pnutp

Well there still is the RoS on Cadence in planning for midweek (Thread), right? Like what's the idea here, not to miss out on more I hope?

Unfortunately Sinnjinn wasn't able to cast that today( I did message him first), so I think he is going to reschedule that. With the Mag being cast next weekend we wouldn't have been able to do one midweek and then at the weekend.

Alright, then Lib it shall be for this week. Thank gods there is coffee - perfect for this kind of short notice ;)

I figured anyone who switches faith, wont have got the rite on Friday due to it being snipped to early 😕

True for me at least :( I would have assumed we continue with Vyn anyways due to her probably being fastest to "reload". Like in not to waste that reload time while she's brimming lonely on her own there for weeks. And ya, just wasn't "prepared on my Lib" and only now read it ;) 

[21:12:53] You start to unseal the sealed small barrel [kahvesi].

Friendly reminder that switching from any deity to libila ignores the 7 day faith swap cooldown, so you can swap to libila even if you recently swapped to some other deity!

Yeah thats good for anyone that did manage to convert for the rite on Friday :D casting any later would mean we couldn't swap for Mag for the rite next weekend which is the problem. 

Edited by Pnutp