Sign in to follow this  
Sofetios

Oak Town - A New Deed Looking For Members

WE ARE NOW RECRUITING AGAIN AS OF 8/1/2022!

Hello, I'm currently recruiting members for my new deed, Oak Town.

Leader: Sofetios
Discord: Sofetios#0001
Game: Wurm Online
Cluster: Southern Freedom Isles
Server: Xanadu
Tile: i15

New players are welcome, ill try to answer any questions you have. Though on complicated topics like terraforming, it may be best to use youtube.

We aim to be a city/business. Members will have access to food, water, mines, a 6x6 6+ story building (starting with only 1 story, will add more as time goes on) with 12 tile backyard, a sailboat for each member, and more. 

A rule for joining is that you must not deed on the island should you choose to leave my deed. If you do choose to leave, I can use my large boat to get you and your stuff on mainland where you choose and when you are ready to move.

In addition to the benefits, every member gets a fair share of profits we make if you are active and helping an ok amount.

We welcome as many members as wanting to join as long as you are friendly.

We are located on Xanadu on the island on tile i15, west side.

Some things the town will have include

Market
Restaurant
Ship sale yard
Library
Houses for rent
Farms for rent
Hotel
Docks

I am not a slave driver, I just ask you do a fair amount of work and remain active. If you aren't on for 3 weeks without notice, I'll take it that you have stopped playing and reclaim your building.

I personally sometimes take breaks, this at least will be maybe a few hours, to at max a whole month. I'll be sure to inform everyone when that happens and I'll probably be able to get on during these periods if something needs done. I'll always be available by discord.

If you would like to join, please send me a DM and I'll invite you as soon as a room is ready. Or if preferred, you can help with the materials for your building.

Here is a picture of what you can and cannot do as a member here.

NOTE: In your house you have more permissions then usual, you can build inside it, as well as all other permissions from the picture.

NOTE 2: If you need special permissions to do things like make fences on the settlement, cut down old trees, etc. Just ask Sofetios. (edited)

brEfjIu.jpg

Edited by Sofetios