Sign in to follow this  
azuleslight

Potential BUG: wagon

Hi,
This issue is the following:
when i log into the game i am in first person, i zoom out to third person using +/-. After that initial zoom out, both the +/- stop being accepted as input's. I checked to see if my keys were damaged, as you can see by this post they clearly are not.
This starts to happen after i try to ride my wagon. The only way to go back into first person is to left click and mouse wheel to zoom. This occurred after the last small patch.

I have experienced this too for a very long time.   To build further, I have autorun bound to r and randomly it stops recognizing that, I have to rebind the key.  Happens every single play session for a couple years now.  Other keybinds also have this issue, but is seemingly random for me.

I know that every now and then i have to rebind keys as well - pretty sure every client update they set key binds to default, or so far that's what has happened to me.

Often when I log in, I find I have to rebind + and - which I use for  the arch commands investigate and identify

Often I have to rebind O and P which I set to prune and pick

I often have to reset M, L, ?/ and Semicolon/Colon which I set to Farm, Sow, Cultivate and Harvest

I seem to frequently have to reset R and F which I set to Fell Tree, and Chop (Logs)

I frequently have to rebind @ and ~/# which I set to Repair and Improve.

These are just my nature/gathering and repair/imp key binds many of which I use (and have to rebind) every day, I am sure there are others.

It would be good if these key bind settings could be saved and left untouched.