Sign in to follow this  
John9992

Remove the clicks!

Remove the added clicks where I can only move inventory amount when moving from a crate or BSB into a smelter (and like actions). Seriously, it is wearing out a keyboard and mouse and should not be required.  I am able to move all items or a set amount when moving from inventory or a cart into a crate or bsb, why do i have to play the as much as I can carry, enter, click, move, enter, click, move, enter game?  It's painful!

• Like 3

For the particular issue of dragging items around and getting the selection popup. We need someway to set the drag amount prior to dragging. Perhaps at the top of every container there can be a number input that defaults to 1 when a container is opened? 

It's changes like this that I think are the most important for Wurm! It's this unnecessary tediousness that drains players.

+1 I agree. I drop 100 ore into a smelter in one shot from a pile but I have to painstakingly move 12 or less at a time from a crate unless I completely empty my inventory. Why? What changes from the pile to the crate that makes this tedious madness necessary?