Sign in to follow this  
Annuile

June 18-19 Impalong!

contests arent happening yet but the imping is going so come along.

Friends! I'll join you soon ) All work is done, please wait )) We will make spell improvements )

is there a place to pitch a tent?

it would be nice if you have a sort of a tent campground type place, nearby... people like to have a place to res to in case they die...

22 minutes ago, Oriana said:

it would be nice if you have a sort of a tent campground type place, nearby... people like to have a place to res to in case they die...

You can always ask to call the soul)

We're gonna skip Thematic cooking unless someone mentions they're really interested in it: Events haven't had much turnaround so far - Folks just want to keep working!
Events will resume with Slapfish duels :) 

41 minutes ago, Oriana said:

We have lots of priests who can Summon Soul! Or, you can place your tent offdeed, just to the West of Valormoore

Events don't seem to have high interest so they're cancelled for the remainder :P

Slapfish was a hit though! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Annuile said:

Events don't seem to have high interest so they're cancelled for the remainder :P

Slapfish was a hit though! 

thank you Ann it was a lot of fun.

• Like 3

Many thanks to everyone)))) Thanks to Annuile for accepting the Improvers team! I hope I did well) have a good Impalong everyone) I hope everyone is happy with our enchantment rolls) see you in the future!) bye bye) 🍀🍀🍀

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone involved. especially to Annuile for this great event at a fantastic location. I had a blast!

• Like 2

Thanks Annuile for hosting an amazing impalong, also a great big thanks to the volunteers for the imping and on top of that a very big thank you to all the staff members and runners you guys were awesome.

• Like 2

Thank you all, it was a cool experience for me to attend an impalong as a newbie! Was a bit wierd not imping or helping but also kind of a nice break from those jobs, The organization was a little different than what I was used to but it worked, the crew did a really awesome job managing all of that, all the helpers were fantastic! 

I tried to sort of imagine myself a true beginner to experience it all from those eyes, which was interesting, the GM spawns in particular seemed to really make the newer players happy :D 

Due to time zones I logged in today to find it over but the team and volunteers still at work finishing things off. Much better equipped now for the ride back home, thanks everyone! See you all next year!

• Like 1

Being my first Impalong had no idea what to expect.  Had a great time and very impressed at the way things were setup and run. Huge amount of work had to go into planning/getting everyting togeather.  Big thankyou to Annuile  and all others that were part of the huge effort had to be bringing the impalong to us. And not the least to all the volunteers doing the imping, casting and the runners, all did a fantastic job.

👍 👍   4 thumbs up!!  👍  👍

Edited by SouthPaw
  • Like 2

As a newly priest main I couldn't do any imping, but my contribution to you is the Impalong Guest Logbook, with over 30 short messages from attendees! (On the table infront of the imp building.) A small ingame commemoration to the event. Thank you, and the team very much.

• Like 1

dang i forgot to sign the guest book   :( 

Thank you so much to everyone! It has been so incredible having you all here :)

We are still wrapping up the last of the items, please bear with me while we slog through it, doing our best to make sure everyone got what was deposited. Once we are done, I will be contacting folks for pickup, and sending items out via mail if contact can't be arranged/is requested. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ 

• Like 1

Thank you Annuile and everyone for an amazing Impalong experience.

And kudos for getting a chessboard ready in such a short period of time!

• Like 1

Screenshots from Impalong, my friend tested his dominating skills on a troll while we were adventuring a bit, it made friends with the donkey very quickly :) (Impalong at Valmoore Cadance) 6.20.2022

pU1NfRS.jpg

JbbPQpI.jpg

• Like 1

So that lady troll is all packed up and ready to go.  Has her club in one hand, and her luggage (pack mule) in the other.

She's a troll of the world!

Thank you SO MUCH to all the hosts and volunteers!! I can't say how much I appreciate all your hard work! 💖

Also sorry you had to mail us our items, lebh and I felt bad about it but we're 8 hours ahead of your time zone and work struck X_X
Looking forward to being able to volunteer myself sometime in future (look for me at the carpentry table). ;)

Edited by ofLegends

Big thank you to Annuile for organising the event and to all the impers who even stayed on to finish my horseshoes!! Appreciate all the hardwork that everyone put in, I had lots of fun and look forward to the next one. ❤️