Sign in to follow this  
Annuile

June 18-19 Impalong!

On 6/5/2022 at 9:15 AM, Starra said:

Hello, any possibilities for cooking, i would like gain skill on that, My main Char is Starra, have pretty good skill in carpentry so i could help with imping some carpentry tools or other wooden things

As well im not sure what i can bring for us, maybe some good ql iron or copper? like about 62ql

Hello Again, please book for me bed

• Like 1

Working nights all that weekend by the looks of it but ill see if I cant bring Karnage over to do some Chainsmithing 🙂  

Work should be quiet ill just be back and forth abit.

• Like 1

I would like to help imping.

My skills: 

Carpentry 88+

Fine Carpentry 74+

Masonry 73+

Stone Cutting 76+

Blacksmithing 65+

i would like to ask for reservation of a bed if it is still possible.

• Like 1

Hey hey folks!

Sorry for the extended wait here - Apparently it's not a good idea to have a heater running under your desk next to your desktop, it can fry things :( 

Good news is I got a new video card today so I'm back in action! :D 

Events: 

- Slapfish Duels: Two players pair up and strip down, equipping only a fish and battling it out - Elimination style, winners face each-other until there is one last player standing who wins!

- Design Contest: You will be assigned a 1x2 or 1x1 tile where you are required to decorate it using the materials on-hand to match the given theme. Winner will be decided by a panel of judges.

- Catapultery: Try and catapult an object to the correct tile! Scoring will be based on Golf - Lowest number of shots taken wins! (4 Players per round, elimination style until 1 remains)

- Hide and Seek: Special items will be hidden around the deed in various places. Discover them and turn them in to Annuile for your prize!

- Cosplay contest: Wear your finest imitation outfit - Can you convince me you're Peter Pan? King Arthur? Jon Snow?? Bring in your outfits and the best ones will win some great prizes!

- Guess the amount: Various combinable materials will be presented, and you need to guess how many of the items are combined. Only items that increase in size when combined will be used and contestants will only be able to view them from 2 tiles away. (Ongoing - Winner(s) announced at event closure)

- Thematic cooking: You will be given a theme and you must design a 3 course meal to match the theme. 

Edited by Annuile
  • Like 6

I wanna be slapfighter! I wanna be slapfighter!!

• Like 1

Can we start one day early? Start is Sunday for me and cant get Monday off work lol

26 minutes ago, Zerobyte said:

Can we start one day early? Start is Sunday for me and cant get Monday off work lol

if we show up today and say its on then it is :)

• Like 1

Managed to make (my NFI alt) the very long (and full of adventure lol) trip from the other end of the server, but see no sign of the impalong area/buildings. I just parked up not far from the Vynora at the seaside, which is where the highway system took me. Guess I need to do more exploring now to find the right spot on the deed, especially where to park carts to be imped :) Converting MST to BST is gonna be something  to remember so I can know when things start and end. See you all there!

1 hour ago, Tilda said:

Managed to make (my NFI alt) the very long (and full of adventure lol) trip from the other end of the server, but see no sign of the impalong area/buildings. I just parked up not far from the Vynora at the seaside, which is where the highway system took me. Guess I need to do more exploring now to find the right spot on the deed, especially where to park carts to be imped :) Converting MST to BST is gonna be something  to remember so I can know when things start and end. See you all there!

i visited a few weeks ago and if you parked at the green vynora colosus you need to go up that hill,to where the hedges are and keep going up.

a count down timer to official begining would be nice.

Thanks Tpikol, I didn't note what color Vynora was but will try your tip to find my way around :)

a small group of us are already here and ready to help with whatever is missing before the opening, righ now having sermons offdeed.

9cFMHXK.png

• Like 1

Ahhhh! So happy to see y'all there! I'll update the post with directions soon here - Just at work atm so semi-occupied

• Like 1

It's a pity that I can't attend this event =(
 Gotta go on business in real life.

I wish you all have fun)

• Like 1

I see a lot of priests... how about a prayer circle along XXDDDD

I would Like to come to the impalong.. is there some way to get there and dock by boat? and oh Hi Annuile!!

do you guys need more casters? I have a vyn, mag, and fo that are all 90+ channeling.

There is! The location is C19 Cadence, on the coast. There are docks just West of the Vynora Colossus. 

More casters are always welcome! :D 

Edited by Annuile

Apologies @Starra - I just saw your post, yes I will book you a bed and would love any resources that you could bring ❤️ 

I've also allocated a bed for you, Ainelan!

We are on the way! Do you happen to have a room / 2 beds left for us: Lovelie and Decaf ?

• Like 1

Seems we're getting started early!

0nayBfD.jpeg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Vayu said:

Seems we're getting started early!

0nayBfD.jpeg

And what fun it is! To anyone whos unsure wether to come.. get your hinnies over here! You wont regret it... impalongs are Wurm at its best.   Plus we have fake shelves!

• Like 2