Sign in to follow this  
Annuile

June 18-19 Impalong!

Heya,

I'd like to Volunteer for shield smithing, Can also do Carpentry and Masonry if required.

• Like 1

As long as I'm around I can help out, I'll bring Pythius and 3 other chars/alts so I can volunteer with: Chainsmithing(90), Platesmithing(94), Blacksmithing (94), Weaponsmith (88), Carp (95), Fine Carp (90), Masonry (96), Stone Cutting (90), Jewelrysmithing(90), Leatherworking(90) + a Lib priest (98 bene)

So basically stick me anywhere that's not pottery and I can help :3

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SweetSerenade said:

Happy to volunteer as a shield smith and Jewelry smith :)

Thank you so much! :D

11 hours ago, Burdok said:

Heya,

I'd like to Volunteer for shield smithing, Can also do Carpentry and Masonry if required.

Marvelous,  much appreciated :D

4 hours ago, raxias said:

As long as I'm around I can help out, I'll bring Pythius and 3 other chars/alts so I can volunteer with: Chainsmithing(90), Platesmithing(94), Blacksmithing (94), Weaponsmith (88), Carp (95), Fine Carp (90), Masonry (96), Stone Cutting (90), Jewelrysmithing(90), Leatherworking(90) + a Lib priest (98 bene)

So basically stick me anywhere that's not pottery and I can help :3

Thank you!  This is an incredible offering for the event, many many thanks :)

This sounds really great. I've never been to impalong myself, though. So, I had a couple of questions about common etiquette.

1. Any limitations on how many items can I bring? I was thinking 29 items. But I think that might be a bit too much.

2. I see there aren't any shipbuilders(for ship imping), is it uncommon for impalongs to have one? 

5 hours ago, Vessel said:

1. Any limitations on how many items can I bring? 

2. I see there aren't any shipbuilders(for ship imping)

Usually no limit, but dependent on work load for the impers

I can do ships to 60ql, so if no one is doing it, just holla me (Saturnfive) and i will scoot down and do it between imping

• Like 2

The usual etiquette is max one of each tool.

In other words, not 29 pickaxes

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 5:00 PM, Vessel said:

2. I see there aren't any shipbuilders(for ship imping), is it uncommon for impalongs to have one? 

QL 70 is the norm for impalongs? 

If so, I can do ships, if it is something that is desired.

I said Carp and FC earlier. But looks like there are plenty of those. :D

• Like 2

I'll presumably help with carpentry, fine carpentry and Leatherworking since i have 99 in those skills.

I do have a handful of other imping skills at 90 too, so I'll be able to flexibly change station a bit if certain other stations are under big workload to help them catch up.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 1

Yeah just curious what the imping cap is? are we imping peoples items to 80ql? 70ql? 90ql?

Thank you so much to everyone for the incredible amounts of help here :D I appreciate you all so much ^^

1 hour ago, raxias said:

Yeah just curious what the imping cap is? are we imping peoples items to 80ql? 70ql? 90ql?

Thank you for the question, I should have included that in the original post, my sincere apologies - The imping cap is 70 as I have been told that is the norm for these events :)

Would you be interested in high QL kahvesi donations? I would be happy to supply the caffeination for impers skill gaining. Let me know!

• Like 2

is this on valormore beach or is the deed not on the comunity map?

Edit: i got an answer ingame and it is not valormoore beach, its just not on the map yet.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1

Excellent!

I hope to show up at some point with my 90 Leatherworking

• Like 1

Is it time yet ?? 🤣 I'm so excited I dont wanna wait any longer :P

• Like 2

I'd like to help as well
Blueeyeddevil
80  carp
56 WS
75 BS
55 FC

• Like 2

Hello friends!

My apologies for the lack of updates as this has been getting closer and closer... 

I'm excited to say that it's almost time for the impalong!!!!

We have a veritable wealth of fabulous volunteers, a treasure trove of materials to utilize, some amazing buildings and a wonderful arena for some antics to be had in. 

Events galore and prizes to be won, donations have been flowing in from extremely charitable people all across the servers. I am in awe of how incredibly kind so many of our fellow players are and I am so excited to see each and every one of you come here to take part in this community event.

On to the gritty details:

I have been lackluster in the administrative duties so far and as such would be incredibly grateful if anyone had the capacity to assist with the daily administration of the event itself! 
This would include details such as being a runner between stations, delivering tools, hosting events and performing various upkeep duties as the day progresses.

If you are able to assist with this please PM me in-game, or send me a message here on the forums so we can discuss the role further :D 

Challenges and events will be released in more detail no later than June 13th

Y'all are welcome to come stay at the deed starting on the 16th - I have beds at the inn available, and will have stations set up for folks to get their tools ready beforehand etc. 

Thank you so so so so so much everyone, 16 days to go!

• Like 8

This needs a countdown timer, and I'm not talking the silly small one we use for the auctions I'm talking a MASSIVE one that blows your socks off with excitement and hype ! 🤣

• Like 2

Smarken (BS65+ Carp 70+ and some other useless skills)  will try to show up as much as possible with all my (prem) alts including 1Vynora priest and 1 Fo Priest for prayer circle (Not casting as chan. is too low) and/but they can link if needed.

Edited by Smarken
  • Like 1

Hello, any possibilities for cooking, i would like gain skill on that, My main Char is Starra, have pretty good skill in carpentry so i could help with imping some carpentry tools or other wooden things

As well im not sure what i can bring for us, maybe some good ql iron or copper? like about 62ql

Edited by Starra
  • Like 1

Hi, not 100% sure if I'm going to be available that weekend, but in case i am, i would be able to help with few characters:
Mechanicalcepac: Fine carp (92), Carp (93), Masonry (91), Stone cutting (95), Leatherworking (93), Plate smithing (90)

Mechanicalgiantholedigger: Weaponsmithing (85), Plate smithing (91), Blacksmithing (93), Chain smithing (~80)

Edited by Mantas
  • Like 1

I dropped off 3 crates of peat at the imping building this morning.

• Like 1

I'm coming with my deed mate, ofLegends & lebh. We are noobs so we're coming hoping to get some better tools & skills out of it. Neither of us have been to one of these things before.

We will be departing from Melody N25, happy to ferry over any other newbie who wants to go.

• Like 1

Can't wait to come there 😊 thanks for arranging impalong.

I come with my main in Harmony called Katharina.

She is master blacksmith with 96 skil, and carpentry 82.

We also with friends of our deed can bring some iron with us to spend there.

Edited by Shira