Sign in to follow this  
Annuile

June 18-19 Impalong!

Hello friends!

Many of you may have noticed me buying random things, complaining non-stop in Freedom about doing manual labor, and selling a bunch of things to finance this but I'm finally ready to announce it and get the ball rolling!

timer_E1655560825.svg

~Valormoore is hosting it's first Impalong!~

When: June 18/19

Where: Valormoore - C19 on Cadence

https://cadence.yaga.host/#2409,354

To get to the impalong site within Valormoore, you will want to look for the greenish Vynora Colossus from the sea - the docks are directly West of the colossus. You can then follow the path up from the docks to the impalong area, going up the rose hedge lined path once you hit the highway!

Coming via cart/wagon - You can route to Valormoore - Right after the "Valormoore - 60" Waystone, you will see a rose hedge path leading up, that is where you will go!

Discord!

https://discord.gg/5cSMV24b

Itinerary

June 17 

8PM MST: Valormoore officially opens it's gates to the public! 

Come hang out and enjoy the scenery while we socialize and get ready for the morrow!

(There will be drinks, food and sub 70ql materials available here while we wait)

June 18

8AM MST - Impalong begins! 

10AM MST - Design Contest
12PM MST - Catapultery Event

2PM MST - Cosplay Contest

4PM MST - Thematic Cooking Contest

6PM MST - Slapfish Duels

June 19

10AM MST - Slapfish Duels

12PM MST - Thematic Cooking Contest

2PM MST - Design Contest

4PM MST - Catapultery Event

6PM MST - Cosplay Contest

11:59PM MST - Impalong officially closes!

Events

Slapfish Duels: Two players pair up and strip down, equipping only a fish and battling it out - Elimination style, winners face each-other until there is one last player standing who wins!

Design Contest: You will be assigned a 1x2 or 1x1 tile where you are required to decorate it using the materials on-hand to match the given theme. Winner will be decided by a panel of judges.

Catapultery: Try and catapult an object to the correct tile! Scoring will be based on Golf - Lowest number of shots taken wins! (4 Players per round, elimination style until 1 remains)

Hide and Seek: Special items will be hidden around the deed in various places. Discover them and turn them in to Annuile for your prize!

Cosplay contest: Wear your finest imitation outfit - Can you convince me you're Peter Pan? King Arthur? Jon Snow?? Bring in your outfits and the best ones will win some great prizes!

Guess the amount: Various combinable materials will be presented, and you need to guess how many of the items are combined. Only items that increase in size when combined will be used and contestants will only be able to view them from 2 tiles away. (Ongoing - Winner(s) announced at event closure)

Thematic cooking: You will be given a theme and you must design a 3 course meal to match the theme.

What does Valormoore provide?

There is currently an Inn with 11 rooms. (22 beds) There will also be additional secured storage/lodgings available.

Secured storage is available upon request, and can include various storage features as needed. Submit requests to Annuile via Forum DM.

General Lodgings are available at the inn for those who do not require fully secured storage (Each room has 2 beds, so will be shared with one other person)

Access to many different free resources to use as you please.

Not only will we provide the high QL materials for the volunteers to skill and imp with, we will also be providing lower quality materials for you to train on!

This will include bulk lumps, food, animal parts, crops, logs etc. We aim to have the resources to train up every skill possible, so don't be shy!

Events and games throughout the weekend with fantastic prizes!

We have a selection of curated minigames and events to enjoy throughout the event!

Win prizes such as silver, casted tools, rares, custom dye orders, weapons, sleep powder, archaeology statues, skins and more!

Current Resources Gathered (70QL+) 

Iron: 3k

Silver: 2k

Gold: 1k

Copper: 3k

Tin: 1k

Zinc: 1k

Lead: 1k

Electrum: 100

Bronze: 100

Brass: 100

Steel: 1k

Logs: 3k

Cotton: 2k

Wemp: 60k at 99ql

Strings of Cloth: 3k 

Leather: 

Meat - 14,000

Vegetables: 5k

Clay: 1k

RULES

Imping will be done to 70ql when possible - It may go over, this is up to the person imping it at the time; However, it will not be expected and if it goes higher that is a lucky break for you :)

Before you drop off your items in the designated building, please ensure that you have NAMED THEM with all requested modifications. (example below) There will be a designated building for dropping off materials into the appropriately named coffins. 

Iron Pickaxe (Annuile - CoC|WoA) Enchanted example

Iron Pickaxe (Annuile) Non-Enchanted example

Iron Pickaxe (Annuile - Skiller CoC) Low QL Casting Example

Once an item is completed you will be sent a PM from an event staff notifying you of such. You will need to trade them to obtain the finished item. If you are not available to pick it up, it will be placed in the shelving units in the drop-off building where you will need to contact an event staff to pick it up.

If there are finished items left in the shelves at the end of the event, they will be mailed to the character with the name on the item at CoD cost - IE) - Annuile has 8 horseshoes left in the shelves after the event and there is no sign of them at the event close - Annuile will be mailed the 8 horseshoes and will need to pay the 8c CoD cost to receive them

What can you bring: One of each item only, with the exception of Horse-shoes and armor pieces used to form a set.

Horse Shoes: 8 total

Wagons/Carts: These are welcome and will have a dedicated spot further down from the event site to ensure there are no issues with mounts. 

Forges/Ovens/Statues/Tables/Larders/Looms etc: More than welcome - There will be a designated spot inside the imping house for these - Please arrange transfer to a volunteer so they will be able to unload it in the imping house. 

Ships: There will be docks off deed for you to park your boat at. Please Re-name the boat if you want it to be imped (Annuile - Imp Me). (I believe?) Permissions will need to be given for this, so the person imping will contact you when they are ready to begin work.

Enchanting is always done at your own risk - Items shatter, this is the will of RNJesus and if an item shatters that is unfortunate, but it will not be replaced unless there is capacity to do so. Items will not be cast on below 70ql unless they have the (Skiller) tag added to their name. - Enchantments of 70+ will be completed and picked up (Enchanters discretion to aim for higher).

Do not sell items that are imped here for your use. This is a community event to bring folks together and you are getting work done free of charge. Respect their efforts and time please. 

Don't abuse our hard work: A lot of people are investing time and effort into this event - Respect them by following the rules and listening to the event staff.

DO NOT BRING HELLHORSES IN THE MAIN AREAS.

Hellhorses are devilspawn and will injure folks who are just trying to enjoy their life. All Hellhorses will be required to be stabled at the designated zone clipped through a fence so they will not attack others. Zone will be maintained so that they are able to eat.

Edited by Annuile
  • Like 9

Will bring 3 chars.

Vorlox - Lib casts(88+ Chan, Benediction), 

Artvark - 90 Fine Carp, 90 Carp, 92+ LW, 90 Masonry

Sody - 99 Blacksmithing

I'd also like to donate a pair of 95ql Rare Scissors with 101 BOTD for a prize, as well as a full set of 91ql Web armor and 91ql aosp studded leather sets.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rudie said:

Will bring 3 chars.

Vorlox - Lib casts(88+ Chan, Benediction), 

Artvark - 90 Fine Carp, 90 Carp, 92+ LW, 90 Masonry

Sody - 99 Blacksmithing

I'd also like to donate a pair of 95ql Rare Scissors with 101 BOTD for a prize, as well as a full set of 91ql Web armor and 91ql aosp studded leather sets.

That is so generous, thank you so much!!

Emmett and Ayala will come und would like to make a reservation for one room with 2 beds.

Emmett - Mag casts (91 Faith, 73 Channeling)

Ayala - Blacksmithing 82, Carpentry 90, Fine Carpentry 87, Cloth tailoring 75, Leatherworking 82, Pottery 74

We will bring 1k Wemp, 1k Cotton and at least 1k Veggies, all ql90+

Edited by Emmett
updated skills
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Emmett said:

Emmett and Ayala will come und would like to make a reservation for one room with 2 beds.

Emmett - Mag casts (71 Channeling)

Ayala - Blacksmithing 73, Carpentry 88, Fine Carpentry 84, Cloth tailoring 73, Leatherworking 79, Pottery 71

We will bring 1k Wemp, 1k Cotton and at least 1k Veggies, all ql90+

Room reserved and help so very much appreciated! :D 

No way im missing this!

Will be there with my main (Saturnfive) and lib priest (Kiwiroo), have a variety of skills so can help where ever needed!

Any resources you are low on or need? I can help!

Edited by Zerobyte
  • Like 1

Lovely! My Cad toon is still very much a newbie so won't be of any help I fear, but will do my best to find my way up there to offer some of my newbie tools etc for working on :) Impalongs are important events for servers, and this will be very appreciated I'm sure. Will have a think on what if anything I can offer to donate, even if just silver.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zerobyte said:

No way im missing this!

Will be there with my main (Saturnfive) and lib priest (Kiwiroo), have a variety of skills so can help where ever needed!

Any resources you are low on or need? I can help!

Got in touch in-game, thank you so much Zerobyte! 

1 hour ago, Tilda said:

Lovely! My Cad toon is still very much a newbie so won't be of any help I fear, but will do my best to find my way up there to offer some of my newbie tools etc for working on :) Impalongs are important events for servers, and this will be very appreciated I'm sure. Will have a think on what if anything I can offer to donate, even if just silver.

Oh even your presence is a gift Tilda! The event is set up for newer players too! There'll be lots of resources here free to use for your skilling needs, and some events to partake in regardless of your skill levels :D 

33 minutes ago, Homestead said:

I'll bring Homestead over.  99 Carp, 98 Fine Carp.

Looking forward to having you here Homestead - Your skills will be an incredible addition!

Thank you all so very much ❤️ 

:)) will there be any contests?      archery ? fishing? chess? hide and seak ? area ?  excited""

3 minutes ago, harrycative said:

:)) will there be any contests?      archery ? fishing? chess? hide and seak ? area ?  excited""

There will be many contests! I am not releasing the full list of events yet, but most of the events will be based around *Non-skill reliant* contests. 
This means the majority of the contests will not require high skills to compete in, making it fair for everyone!

Some events will still provide an advantage to those who have trained up in them, and I will be releasing those contests 1 month before the event in order to give everyone equal time to prepare :D 

• Like 1

But will there be an arena for GM shenanigans? Inquiring minds want to know....

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Belisama said:

But will there be an arena for GM shenanigans? Inquiring minds want to know....

In my experience GMs have never needed an arena to pull shenanigans... ;)

But - This is a marvelous idea, and I will most certainly be including one  :D 

• Like 3

I don't have the skills required to offer any imping services but  I can provide bulk crops (90ql+) and two mediocre priests. The priests are a Fo priest (100 faith, 55 channeling) and a Vyn priest (100 faith, 50 channeling)

There channeling will undoubtedly be higher by the time of the impalong but I doubt it will reach anything too impressive haha.

11 minutes ago, Brozhen said:

I don't have the skills required to offer any imping services but  I can provide bulk crops (90ql+) and two mediocre priests. The priests are a Fo priest (100 faith, 55 channeling) and a Vyn priest (100 faith, 50 channeling)

There channeling will undoubtedly be higher by the time of the impalong but I doubt it will reach anything too impressive haha.

Thank you so much Brozhen! Every bit of assistance is more than welcome, and I am incredibly grateful for it :

I will be there to help with anything needed I have a variety of skills including, Carp, FC, CT, Masonry. I can also help with resources and labor. Thank you or organizing this event. :)

I'll bring my Vynora priest and my crafting account with most smithing skills :) 

14 hours ago, Ashlynne said:

I will be there to help with anything needed I have a variety of skills including, Carp, FC, CT, Masonry. I can also help with resources and labor. Thank you or organizing this event. :)

3 hours ago, Anglomango said:

I'll bring my Vynora priest and my crafting account with most smithing skills :) 

Thank you both so much! ❤️ 

I can supply all the tar you need to keep the forges fueled.  And I can help with Plate Armor smithing

• Like 1

awesome, I will see what i'm doing and see if I can make it! I had so much fun at the deli one, and that was my first time going to one :D, and this time i can bring my main (Jacalina from melody) \o/

Edited by Jaclyn
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 10:38 AM, Sinnjinn said:

I can supply all the tar you need to keep the forges fueled.  And I can help with Plate Armor smithing

That sounds incredible, thank you! 

On 4/29/2022 at 2:22 PM, Jaclyn said:

awesome, I will see what i'm doing and see if I can make it! I had so much fun at the deli one, and that was my first time going to one :D, and this time i can bring my main (Jacalina from melody) \o/

Would love to have you here!

• Like 1

So glad to see you come this far after our conversation last month!

Good luck on the Impalong - if you could, could you PM the types of games you are playing? I may have some suggestions for some also. 

• Like 1

Ther are allredy 3 Masons well looks like I am not needed as a 4th. I Will look into provide some hight Ql clay at least for you guys since I like Impalongs even if I am normaly activ on Defiance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Radircs said:

Ther are allredy 3 Masons well looks like I am not needed as a 4th. I Will look into provide some hight Ql clay at least for you guys since I like Impalongs even if I am normaly activ on Defiance.

There is always room for more my friend :) 
Thank you so much for your kind offer - I am looking forward to seeing you there :D 

Happy to volunteer as a shield smith and Jewelry smith :)

Edited by SweetSerenade
  • Like 1