Sign in to follow this  
defused

IntraTeleporting out of bounds - Traveling between 2 servers

Hi,

I have everything setup correctly and reviewed multiple times following the wiki instructions here: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Multi_Server_(Wurm_Unlimited) 

Basically i have this setup between 2 servers:

• Server 1 (local) >> Server 2 (Neighbour) traveling on North
  • Server 2 (local) >> Server 1 (Neighbour) traveling on South

When i get to the border i get the travel notification but then once i move forward i get this error and pushes me back in the map, if i keep moving forward, i keep getting hit with the same error and never travels to Server 2

[20:06:22] IntraTeleporting at transfer border
[20:06:51] You may now move again.
[20:06:51] IntraTeleporting out of bounds: 5426.3237,-421.24545 vehicle=-10 commander=false

If i just give up and go away from the border and get back into the island, seems the server travels back to main server again as i get this notification:

[20:06:52] IntraTeleporting at transfer border
[20:07:21] You may now move again.
[20:07:21] IntraTeleporting many tiles - x:-4, y:99 nposx=5449.3457, nposy=404.84534

I'm trying this with the Flight admin command, do i need a boat to travel with success since i'm "flying" / "teleporting" or i'm missing any setting ?

As far as I know, this only works if you are in a ship.  If you're heading toward the correct connecting border, then you just sail. But if you're heading toward another border, you need to Set course on the boat first.  

• Like 1