Sign in to follow this  
Brozhen

A Holy Crop is upon us.

[21:04:30] You sense that Fo is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

Looks like we have another Holy Crop coming up. Our spamming Fo sermons religiously is paying off. We also have a Vyn rite as well so we should coordinate and schedule it out so they aren't on top of each other perhaps.

I dunno, I'm kind of a new kid on the block when it comes to this so I would appreciate input from the seasoned veterans. I would love for my main priest Hamtad (92.65 faith 53.77 channeling) to be included as I see this is a requirement for the benediction journal. Not sure if you have to be the actual person to cast the spell to unlock the journal or if just being linked as a battery is enough...

But I can offer that main priest as well as my two Fo batteries (70 and 60 faith) if we are strapped for favor.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Fo was done on Harmony at the start of the week so ideally should be done before the Vyn on Harmony that I believe is set for this weekend.

Today or tomorrow would be a perfect time to do this.  The Vyn rite is scheduled for Sunday on Harmony, and we can do our Vyn rite next Wed

My deed is centrally located, so I can host (I can also summon people).  I can also lead the casting as my Fo priest is pretty high channeling...however I have no problem stepping aside if I'm not needed.

Lets try to get this done tomorrow.  that will give everyone 48 hours to burn the SB they got from the Harmony rite.   Lets do 9:00pm EST, but if you need credit for benediction, and this time does NOT work for you, PLEASE post below and I'll see if we can move it

CURRENT SCHEDULE: (but again, if something here doesn't work please let me know)

TIME: 9:00pm EST April 28th

PLACE:  Stillwater Cove, H-15.  Super close to the rift

timer_E1651197492.svg

Edited by Sinnjinn
more details

3 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

Today or tomorrow would be a perfect time to do this.  The Vyn rite is scheduled for Sunday on Harmony, and we can do our Vyn rite next Wed

My deed is centrally located, so I can host (I can also summon people).  I can also lead the casting as my Fo priest is pretty high channeling...however I have no problem stepping aside if I'm not needed.

Lets try to get this done tomorrow.  that will give everyone 48 hours to burn the SB they got from the Harmony rite.   Lets do 9:00pm EST, but if you need credit for benediction, and this time does NOT work for you, PLEASE post below and I'll see if we can move it

CURRENT SCHEDULE: (but again, if something here doesn't work please let me know)

TIME: 9:00pm EST April 28th

PLACE:  Stillwater Cove, H-15.  Super close to the rift

timer_E1651197492.svg

Ahh that sounds great to me. Thank you for taking charge. I would love for my main Fo priest Hamtad to be included if possible so he can get the journal completed. I can also offer the use of my batteries if we end up strapped for faith but I doubt that would happen.

If I can get a summon on that day I can provide sac mats for additional summons.

Thanks again!

Edited by Brozhen

to bad this is scheduled 3am for me. Any chance to convince you all to cast this a few hours earlier?

I want the benediction journal entry for my Fo priest.

btw. there is a tent owned by Alakazam still at rift site.

man, I wish you would have said something sooner (or I saw it sooner).  How about I summon you just before you go to bed, you can link to me, and then afk?

Edited by Sinnjinn

Less then an hour, you should probably be on your way already unless you want me to summon you