Sign in to follow this  
Pantha

Cookbook Library - 410+ Recipes to share

Hello fellow Harmonians! 

I have been working on my journal entries and some can be a real pain, such as having to learn 250 & 500 cooking recipes. The best part of it is that once learnt, they can be shared.

So, sharing is caring. 

Below 5 books contain 410 recipes which will get your Cookbook to contain over 500. This is enough for both journal entries (Going the Distance & Destination Unknown).

In order to borrow the books you must agree to following fair use terms: 

• Must have sufficient paper prior to borrowing (410+) 
  • Learn, rewrite all the recipes and return 5 books with 410 or more unique recipes within 3 days.

If that suits you please reply in this thread with your request. 

Capture.png

Thank You,

Pantha

• Like 10

You are my go to person for all of my weapons and have help me alot. I will like to apply for this wonderful offer. Please give a few days to collect paper in game name Lordwoods but you should be paid for this service so how about I trade 2 lumps of glimmersteel 

Edited by Russwoods
Update

Hey Pantha! I am interested in this opportunity. Sheriff is missing several recipes and this would help me finish the journal entries.

thanks

Got about 420 Paper, My reed Pen, and my Dye for it ready to go. Depending on when I get the book I can have it back pretty quickly.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:45 PM, Russwoods said:

You are my go to person for all of my weapons and have help me alot. I will like to apply for this wonderful offer. Please give a few days to collect paper in game name Lordwoods but you should be paid for this service so how about I trade 2 lumps of glimmersteel 

I dont need to get paid for everything. This is something I want to give back to the community. Once you have the paper I will send you the books. If you didnt know you also need a reed pen and about 5kg dye (any ql). 

On 4/26/2022 at 8:20 AM, BattleWall said:

Got about 420 Paper, My reed Pen, and my Dye for it ready to go. Depending on when I get the book I can have it back pretty quickly.

I can send these to you soon but this is where I need to ask you something. In the past you have taken a friend of mines item and ghosted for months/weeks. What assurance do I have that this wont occur again?

9 minutes ago, Pantha said:

I can send these to you soon but this is where I need to ask you something. In the past you have taken a friend of mines item and ghosted for months/weeks. What assurance do I have that this wont occur again?

As I responded on the forums to his post I had a pretty big family emergency that took me away from Wurm it wasn't intentional at all. My fathers was laying on his death bed and is still with us today from the support from me and my family. Family always comes first in my book. It was a inconvenience yes I understand but I reached out to him as soon as I was able to get back to the game to get it resolved.

• Like 1

[21:42:59] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Pantha in less than ten minutes.

Thank you for this !

Heyo folks! If you need the dye for these I'll gladly supply it - Just let me know!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BattleWall said:

As I responded on the forums to his post I had a pretty big family emergency that took me away from Wurm it wasn't intentional at all. My fathers was laying on his death bed and is still with us today from the support from me and my family. Family always comes first in my book. It was a inconvenience yes I understand but I reached out to him as soon as I was able to get back to the game to get it resolved.

Sorry to hear about your father and thank you for sharing this information. That is understandable. Glad the books helped. 

1 hour ago, Annuile said:

Heyo folks! If you need the dye for these I'll gladly supply it - Just let me know!

Champion! Thank you. 

i would  like to borrow and rewrite  your collection.  im just finishing the last portion of paper and im ready to start writing. if all goes well i should be ready by tommorow evening

5 minutes ago, harrycative said:

i would  like to borrow and rewrite  your collection.  im just finishing the last portion of paper and im ready to start writing. if all goes well i should be ready by tommorow evening

Not a problem. All 5 books sent.

Cheers. 

[17:54:59] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Harrycative in less than ten minutes.

i didnt realize they must be learned first to be rewriten later on. its to much confusion for me and it would take much more then 3 days to keep it organized.

thank you

[10:37:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Pantha in less than ten minutes.

Again ty for all of the wonderful things that you do. I would like reserve if possible the cooking books for this Saturday again ty for all you do. Reason is that is my only day and sunday off cause I work 2 jobs during the week 

Edited by Russwoods
Update

I am very interested in reserving the books as well please. I'm ready on the character Pythius anytime :)

Sorry guys. I am taking abit of a break from Wurm. I will see if I can get a friend of mine to reachout.