Sign in to follow this  
Jindala

Another rite coming up ...

9 minutes ago, BattleWall said:

SFI doesn't negotiate their rites. At least I haven't seen any posts recently

they have 7 servers to our 3.  With so few servers we need to maximize the benefits

41 minutes ago, Sinnjinn said:

they have 7 servers to our 3.  With so few servers we need to maximize the benefits

If I may remind you of this cast:

I exlicitly asked to wait a bit longer, cuz there had been so many casts around that time, so ppl who do swap have a chance to get their sb burned and caffein debuff sorted. You denied and just went ahead.
So I do not understand why this is a problem now.

Edited by Morbidae

That was a planned an organised rite though... Yes there was some confusion over timings, however it was cast on the day it was agreed on

This was planned and organzied too! Just not by you two! We casted on the planned date.

I dont give a . you ban me from your slayings. Sad for the public events. But don't care much.

It's not just you and Sinn having the right to plan global rites

And it's unfair to ban other take revenge on other people involved in this cast. I planned it! I announce it in Freedom. I'm fine with not attending your events again. But the others were not involved in this disagreement.

So evidently there was quite a bit of confusion and the Vyn rite being cast today has become a topic of contention for many. 

As I was involved in the casting of the rite today I would first like to apologize. I saw discussion in freedom chat regarding the rite and offered to help. I didn't think to re-check this forum post for new replies and honestly couldn't even remember what was discussed in terms of schedule last time I had seen it. I just assumed this was how these things happen but I am new to being a priest and in my Wurm career thus far have only ever been a follower reaping the benefits of them (and I didn't even know they were cast by players back then,  I just thought they happened randomly) 

While I was negligent to just jump in and get involved without thinking to check back on the forum post I will say that the group involved did not seem malicious in their intent and I didn't get the impression they were attempting to ninja the cast or go against the wishes of another group on the server. I cannot read minds and hearts but I do not think anyone was attempting to do this to spite anyone else and the general feel of the rest of those chiming in on freedom chat all seemed to be encouraging to go for it and that they were thankful for the cast.

Again though, I am brand new to this so I would hardly be an authority to know. I'm just now learning that people can swap their faiths to take advantage of all the rites if they so please. The sleep bonus in general wasn't even on my mind as I most often just leave mine capped at 5hrs because I always forget to use it. I understand that it is an invaluable resource to others however and that the timing of this cast is a huge loss for them.

But I digress...

TL:DR I am sorry for the confusion that occurred today and for my involvement in it. Going forward in the future I will be more mindful to check the forums and get a concrete answer on a time that works for as many people as possible in regards to casting the rite spells. With any rites coming in the days ahead I am still happy to help out and lend my priests favor/channeling. Or not get involved if that is what is better for the majority.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pnutp said:

That was a planned an organised rite though... Yes there was some confusion over timings, however it was cast on the day it was agreed on

Well the post states he was thinking some date and time, so it was not set on a fixed date nor time when I did ask to postpone. So with that cast a lot of ppl who may have wanted to swap and benefit, couldnt. Now other could not swap and benefit. I think it's just unfair to say it's ok when party a benefits, but its not ok when they dont.

Edited by Morbidae
  • Like 1

Grats, that was some proper trolling I must admit, feeling pissed off real good ;)

11 hours ago, Brozhen said:

TL:DR I am sorry for the confusion that occurred today and for my involvement in it. Going forward in the future I will be more mindful to check the forums and get a concrete answer on a time that works for as many people as possible in regards to casting the rite spells. With any rites coming in the days ahead I am still happy to help out and lend my priests favor/channeling. Or not get involved if that is what is better for the majority.

Don't stress about it. Power grinders addicted to sleep bonus will always find something to complain about, you didn't do anything wrong.

• Like 1

This thing is so messed up.  They say we need to plan and organize but when we did and had it set someone Ninja Fo on a different server so they pushed Vyn to Wed (5/4). But then they say they want to do Mag on the weekend (5/7-5/8) on another server, so we have to wait again for Vyn until the weekend following the Mag cast. First of all the Mag cast is not schedule in any forum that i can find and it is on another server. However Vyn was ready first and pushed already no since in pushing again. For all those that say it is better for all the faith swappers.. well look at the cast that have been done in the last 2 weeks. There is no way the faith swapper were able to keep up with all of them anyways. so i dont see the issue, just because we did not follow with Sinnjinn  and Pnuts schedule. they are part of the caster  for the last 2 weeks on different servers and different gods only 3 days apart from each other. Here are the fact that i can find.

Uterus (Fo) (Harm) 4/24

Alakazam (Fo) (Cad) 4/28    Sinnjinn

Vray (Vyn) (Harm) 4/29  

Pnutpriest (Lib) (Mel) 5/1

Shipwright (Vyn) (Cad) 5/4

Fyi - I have a priest of every God and one of mine was part of the Vyn cast on Cad.. I am a full time resident of Cad and I dont think we should let ther server dictate when we do our casts. 

Cad - Reckert

Reposted from other forum.. so i original posted it in the wrong forum chat. 

• Like 1