Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

G25/H25 Kamakazee mountain

Any old timers around who know their way around this mountain?

There are ancient pathways on the top of it I'd love to get to, but how do I get to them? The most accessible path that I've found so far (that snakes its way into the lower left corner of the mountain) is actually a dead end - I've taken it. 

TY1R4dl.jpg

Edited by Ayuna

Have you checked if any of those dead end paths were actually leading to tunnels?

Thorin :)

• Like 1

I had a look today. The mine at 7543 2533 (at the end of the southwest path from the highway) is the start of an access tunnel, but the end had collapsed. I've opened it back up. It leads to 7687 2467, and from there you can follow the rest of the paths.

• Like 4

I am speechless, Lisimba. 

What a community.

When I'm back at the mountain (very soon), I'll let you know what I see

Edited by Ayuna

Now I'm curious...anything fun up there?  I may have to wander that way next time I am out and about. :)

I had a small deed up there a long time ago, then someone came after me and made some more stuctures and a road. The road went up the South-South west part of the mountain. If I recall correctly, the lower parts has some tunnels, while the highest part had terraformed a road up. Download the isometric mapp to get a better view, but you can see some of it here:

OHc8hb8.png

• Like 2